Thread: Best GPU cooler for HD6950

Best GPU cooler for HD6950

Good Morning friends this is my first pot on this forum and I have come to know that this forum really provides the best solution for its customer’s queries, so that is the reason why I have chosen this from many others in the hope that I will also be provided the best solution of them all. I have installed this HD695 graphics card on my motherboard after I have heard that this is the best graphics card that can be overcloked to get the best performance, but I have also heard that this graphics card also requires the best cooler to get itself running, so can someone can reply me which would be the best cooler for this Radeon HD6950.

Re: Best GPU cooler for HD6950

Hey friend I have searched for the information that you are looking for about the best cooler and I have come to know that The Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo Pro would certainly go hand in hand with the Radeon HD6950, and will surely provide all the necessary cooling that you are looking for. Everything that you are looking for in the cooler is certainly in this with the good advantage of getting it in a cheaper rate as compared to other. Many of my friends are using the same with theirs graphics card and it keeps the temp as much as at 21c where it is used for over at 34c full load. So I will put my whole money on this one.

According to meZ alman enjoys as a manufacturer of high quality, efficient and individually shaped cooler has a high profile. After the CPU cooler with the division CNPS10X models was extensively modernized, is also in the Zalman VGA cooler new area. The VF3000 are continuing on the path to a particularly efficient cooling, and this is the ATI version, which is designed for the current models HD6950. The GPU is not the only source of heat on the graphics card. In accordance with various sets Zalman passive heat sinks, which have parallel to the design of the fan frame, a red coloration aggressive. A total of seven small and two large drawers can be mounted and cover the memory chips and voltage regulators. The delivery also include the installation, plus a bag of thermal compound. So I will suggest you to go with this one.

This is what I have found out when I searched for the best cooler for the radeon hd6950,the best in the business that is Thermalright the manufacturer has unveiled a new cooling system for graphics cards, the Shaman. Rather large, it consists of an aluminum radiator crossed by eight copper heatpipes, the whole being surmounted by a fan 120 or 140 mm (not supplied), as desired. If Thermalright has not yet indicated the exact characteristics of the Shaman, one can already imagine the weight of this cooler is expected to reach record highs. Thermalright Fan TY-140 PWM silent and powerful copper base ultra polished mirror finish EIGHT 6mm Heatpipes can cool the hottest graphics cards A new improved retention system for easy installation and broad compatibility Radiator compatible with 120mm or 140mm Compatible with most graphics cards and will surely go smoothly with the HD6950 of yours.

Dude what I will suggest you is that you should go for the Vision Gelid GC-01-VGA02 as this is turned out to be developed keeping in mind the effects of the overclocking that can be caused in the system, the cooler is equipped with 5 heatpipes transfer heat with 10 channels, providing the heat at 85 0.4 mm thick aluminum fins. Two 92mm fans that run in series with about 2000 rpm, provide the necessary air flow around the condenser and the components of the graphics card (RAM, voltage transformers, etc.) "on temperature" hold. So in all this cooler can really keep the temperature of the internal system very low.

Hey why don’t you make use of the oldest and the most reliable cooler that is the Swiss veteran Arctic Cooling, which put into the VGA Silencer Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme Plusthe foundation of today's series. Both the size, number of fans, heat pipes, weight and whether the price is the standard cooler and it should score with a low noise and easy handling and high compatibility. The cooler heatpipes on the 5 and 84 aluminum fins to 250 watts of waste heat into the ambient air make up, but there is a GTX 480 with its 320 watts TDP already heavily at the border. The air is by means of three 92 mm PWM fan held in motion the process of the 900 - / min 2000 U turn and graphics card can be connected directly with the. So go with this one and I can guarantee you that this will surely be the best that you have ever experienced.

Make us of the Powercol or that comes integrated with this HD6950 in which the cooling of the card consists of a large radiator comprising a number of aluminum fins. The base and heat pipes are the ones made of copper. The evacuation of hot air is provided by two fans with a diameter of 92 mm, the whole is covered by a black plastic shell. It remains to be seen in the upcoming tests, the effectiveness of this cooling system compared to the original AMD. While the HD 6950 offers basic frequency of 800 MHz core and 1250 MHz memory, the GPU of the PCS + + is clocked at 880 MHz. However, its 2GB of GDDR5 memory are always at the original frequency.