Thread: NVIDIA GEForce XFX 6950 crossfire flickering

NVIDIA GEForce XFX 6950 crossfire flickering

Having an Acer aspire notebook, compatible with NVIDIA GEForce XFX 6950, this is recently upgrade from another NVIDIA graphical interface. In very short the problem is after upgrade the new graphical interface, the graphics is flickering frequently and this happens mainly whenever play any high definition game, the graphics driver that I am suing is also a high definition, then why this performs bad when I play nay high definition game. Can’t understand why this problem happening. So I am posting my problem here, hope someone will surely suggest me something to resolve this issue.

Re: NVIDIA GEForce XFX 6950 crossfire flickering

As per my opinion, in some of the graphical applications default double buffering provided by the. .NET Framework determines the optimal result. The standard Windows Form controls are double buffered by default. You can enable default double buffering in the form and controls changed in two ways. Either you can set the Double Buffered as true value or go for the SetStyle to set the flag Optimized Double Buffer option. Both the methods will trigger the default double buffering for your form or graphics control and provide a flicker-free graphics environment. But this method is better only for the SetStyle Custom graphical Controls.

I think the problem should be occurring for the graphics driver, I think the driver firmware is either corrupted or the driver is corrupted, for that I recommend you to download the latest version from manufacturer web site and then replace with the existing version, I was also facing relevant issue regarding the graphics driver, after that I simply replace the driver version with the latest version. this process helps me very much so I hope it will also help you to overcome from the problem that you mentioned in your post.

Is the graphical interface that you recently upgrade is compatible with the operating system version along with also support by the other hardware device? One of my friends was also experienced similar problem, after that he searched on this problem and found that the graphics driver that he was using is not compatible with the windows version which was running in his system. So I also think that GPU is not support by the windows version that you are using. Make sure about this first and if you found problem with the driver version then replace it with the version which should be compatible with the operating system version and also with the hardware configuration.