Thread: Screen locked as I disable the USB in BIOS

Screen locked as I disable the USB in BIOS

I am not able to understand why and when disabled by BIOS "USB legacy", the next time the computer hangs at the bios screen, which does not happen when I do the opposite instead. May depend on what? Use Windows 7 with a new motherboard ASRock. If regarding this you guys have any suggestion then please help me I will be thankful for this.

Re: Screen locked as I disable the USB in BIOS

After reading this regarding this I have researched a lot and then I have find out that a solution in that you have to pull the card reader and reporting to enable the legacy, then you will be able to do the disable and enable trouble-free. And after doing this you will get the solution for your query. And here I want to know one thing that what is the specific function of this parameter? Because from where I have taken this solution I have seen that many of the users get their solution after trying this. So I will suggest you to try this once. I am sure that this will help you. Actually when I was searching the solution for this issue then I have seen that many of the user are facing this issue and in them at least 70% user have tried this and they got the fix for their issue.

Maybe some USB device (such as a keyboard) interferes with the BIOS at startup.So in order to fix this you have to just enable USB support and just enable the system to recognize any USB keyboards that would not be used before the operating system. So regarding this I have this much of information and I am sure that it will help you in order to get the proper solution for the query which you are recently facing. Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side.

There are no USB devices connected to the rear USB ports of the card and I also removed the internal card reader and front USB ports. The problem persists. Add the information before the motherboard has a display inside showing a code "78" reading from the manual that corresponds to "Initializes IPL devices by BIOS and option ROMs controller After about 1-2 minutes, the bios screen disappears and the computer restarts, as if there was a timeout

So there is no type of USB device? However, since there are no contraindications, you can very well leave the option enabled USB Legacy support. For more information please contact the motherboard manufacturer's support. Used to be able to use certain types of USB devices (mainly USB keyboards), even in environments without USB support. For example, without activating the USB legacy support, you could not use a USB keyboard to enter the BIOS. However, given that the hardware is not my field, so take my explanation with the pliers.