Thread: Audio missing after install wifi router driver

Audio missing after install wifi router driver

There is no audio in my Dell inspiron laptop, which is running with windows 7 OS. The machine was working fine till the last few days, but suddenly after install wireless network router driver application, the audio is completely missing from my laptop. Is the driver application is the cause of this problem, or something else. What should I do now? How to resolve this? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Audio missing after install wifi router driver

I would like to suggest you to download the latest version of driver firmware application and install this one into your machine. Because I was also facing similar issue, which was occurring for this type of similar driver program, but I simply overcome from the p problem, by reinstall the sound driver, which was crashed. So visit the manufacturer official web site, and from there locate the desire driver version which is compatible with the machine specification and along with the windows operating system version. Go through this, I hope this will definitely help you o resolve the issue.

Did you try by any audio-able program, where as it is running or not? If you found any problem with any program, then it is clear that the audio driver is crashed or out of dated. For that I recommend you to update the driver firmware version, proceed to device manager and from there right click on driver name, and select update option, choose online update option, it will collect the information’s about the driver up ao9t date file and will direct you into a pop-up window, from that window select update, and wait till the process completes. Reboot your machine and the problem is solved.

The problem may be occurring for other software application prig ram those are applied or installed in your machine, if you really think that the problem is for the wifi router application, then foist of all remove that one, and check whether the audio is working or not. If this works, then be sure that there is no issue with wireless router, might be any other software or driver application program is creating problem. go to the program and feature windows under control panel and from there look for the software or the driver applications, those are installed, whether they are needed or installed without any of your prior information. Remove all of them and now try to play any audio file, I hope this time it will surely gives you the audio output.