Thread: monitor shows no signal after installing G3ID M7 BIOSTAR Motherboard driver

monitor shows no signal after installing G3ID M7 BIOSTAR Motherboard driver

I’ve a desktop computer at my home, I recently brought a new motherboard of G3ID M7 biostar. I’ve also installed a windows xp on my computer and it was working good for a few days but after that when I start my computer one day, my monitor shows me no signal and it just show a black screen. I’ve opened my cabinet and see that anything wrong in any hardware or not. I’ve checked fan, hard disk and motherboard of my computer all are working perfectly. I don’t understand why this problem is happening with my new motherboard. I even don’t know the cause of a problem. I think I’ve installed a new motherboard and therefore this problem is happening in my computer. Please tell me what to do.

Re: monitor shows no signal after installing G3ID M7 BIOSTAR Motherboard driver

I think something is wrong with your hardware. You have not checked your hardware properly. Check your monitor connection, I think monitor connection is not connected properly and therefore you are getting this signal. If your monitor don’t get signal from your motherboard slot then it will not display anything to you. You have to make sure that your monitor are connected to your cabinet properly. Remove your monitor wire and then place it again in a motherboard slot. If this does’nt work then turn on your pc and remove the complete connection of your pc and then place all the connection properly in all the slots and then try to start your computer. Hope it will work for you.

You have to check your monitor connection, ‘no signal’ appear on the monitor when it is not connected properly. When your monitor is not connected to your machine then, this type of signal is appear on the display of monitor. If you’re sure that there is no loose connection in your computer and you are still getting this type of signal then open your cabinet and remove a RAM from a motherboard slot, clean it and place it again in the slot. After placing it then start your computer. If you still see that signal then try to connect your pc to another monitor and check the signal.

You have said your motherboard works for a few days and after that this problem has happen, then it is not your motherboard fault you have to check your monitor. Some time your monitor don’t receive signal from motherboard and it gives signal like this. You have to check your monitor connection, if it is properly connected and you still have a problem then, you can connect your computer to different monitor and then check the connection. After connecting your pc with another monitor you’ll no that problem is in your monitor or some other hardware issue is there.

Your monitor display “no signal” when it is on and not receive any signal from your machine. Check your connection of monitor. May be your monitor connection has become loose and therefore this signal is appearing on screen. If your monitor connection is connected properly and still you see no signal on it, then you can connected another monitor and check the connection. If this monitor receive signal from motherboard then definitely your first monitor have some problem . you can take that monitor to your service center of that company.