Thread: "No output signal" in my BenQ FP71G monitor

"No output signal" in my BenQ FP71G monitor

I am having a Acer Veriton M200-H57 desktop computer, the machine is running with windows 7 OS. other specifications of my machine are like NVIDIA high definition graphical interface, Intel dual core processor, 3GB RAM and 320 GB SATA hard drive. Along with that I also having a BenQ FP71G external monitor. This I used to connect my machine for playing games and for some times watching videos. This was working file till last yesterday morning, but suddenly from last afternoon, when I plugged the external monitor with my machine, it flashes “No output signal” in the screen. I tried by replug and reboot my machine, by this nothing happens. SO now I am here, for getting some tricks to resolve this issue. What should be the cause is there any idea on this problem? Any input will be greatly helping me.

Re: "No output signal" in my BenQ FP71G monitor

Te problem is directly indicated to graphics driver, I think this is corrupted or not up to date. For that you should visit the manufacturer web site and from there download latest version of driver application that you are using. Remember that you are going for the correct driver version, which is compatible with the machine specification and the operating system version. I hope by this the problem will be solved.

Make sure that you are properly plugged your monitor in your machine, if you are using cable in your machine to connect it with the external monitor, then this should be correctly plugged into the desire place. Did you checked by any other external monitor? May the problem that you motioned is occurring for the monitor itself, so if this happens then I think there should be one solution for this, replace the monitor with a new one. Along with this, also recommend you to check what are the software applications are installed in your machine, if there are any software application is installed in your machine, then make sure that those are not creating any problem regarding the video output.

As per my opinion I also think, the problem that you posted, is should be for graphics driver, and for this I would like to suggest you to reload the driver application in your machine, to do this, insert the driver installation disk and enter into device manager or you can also search the driver application program by simply insert the name of driver, if you know. Right click on it and select update option, from this pop up window, select advanced option, it will ask you to select installation program from your machine or from any other location. Select and start the installation process. Go through this, it will surely help you to resolve the issue.