Thread: Monitor starts flashing after installing Radeon graphic card

Monitor starts flashing after installing Radeon graphic card

Actually after installing Radeon graphic card my monitor starts flashing. Before this it was not happening. So in order to fix this I have installed it one more time but it does not keep any effect on my system it is still in the same condition. Actually it flashes again sometimes for several seconds. My system is recently running on to the windows 7 operating system. And my processor is of 3.0GHz AMD Atlon 4core. What is not compatible with each other? How do I get a stable system?

Re: Monitor starts flashing after installing Radeon graphic card

The whole may have a number of causes. These include:
    1. Monitor
    2. Video Card
    3. Graphics card driver
    I would try the individual causes and thus eliminate the problem to get on the track. So for this you just check this on to the different PC and check this is happening over there also or not. If this is not the case, it will probably not be the monitor. You can try it then with an older or newer graphics card drivers to avoid this also as a source of error. What remains then at the end of the video card. This could have a hardware failure and should be replaced. If you have other suitable graphics card you can also got another card in your PC installed.

I have a PCI Express ATI Radeon HD 4670 and apparently with the board I'm using, because when I "rip" so it just shows me the screen Recon hard drives, then do not show me more than anything and apparently hangs pc. The board I use is a "P4 ECS ELITEGROUP MB MOD. G31T-M7 (V1.0) CORE 2 DUO. Is that if I disable or remove the card or with my pc which has onboard runs what may be? So please help me in order to fix this issue.

May be that your power supply or power supply not hold the video card and so do not pull the image. Try a more powerful source if you aver works. good if it does not work then I say that the processor can be a problem so check to aver if your board supports the processor you need to update your bios this can be done by entering the manufacturer model board and seeking update of bios or sometimes in the list of all processors that support will then appear with the bios version that works. Also might have problems or do not serve the board so if you do not need to update your bios and the problem is the board take it to bought and explain your problem if you have warranty is much better.

Thanks for your tips, unfortunately I've forgotten some important facts. Monitor BenQ V24H is 3 months old and was previously with my laptop without any problems. The DVI to HDMI cable has remained the same. The computer with the graphics card is still not a week old and was from the manufacturer with an 8 hour test successfully tested. That leaves only the graphics card driver. I was hoping that someone has sat down with such a problem ever apart and can tell me the solution or you come together on the right track.