Thread: GTX 460 graphics Error with windows 7

GTX 460 graphics Error with windows 7

The problem occurs when installing Windows 7 and installing graphics drivers, me gives a blue screen and restarts continuously. It seems that file fails nvlddmkm.sys and error code is 116. I've tried a thousand ways reinstalling the system, installing the drivers before chipset, BIOS updating, and by putting the XP drivers for ... The fact is that when I do not install the drivers, or in safe mode, but of course does not restart I detected as a generic VGA graphics. I suspect it is a problem in the graph that is damaged but first I want to make sure because I bought the PC over the Internet and send the graph to do testing. If the product is good and it's another component which Driver fault or anything, I have to pay all costs.

Re: GTX 460 graphics Error with windows 7

It looks to be a thing of the graph, remove the drivers you have, download and install the Driver Sweeper, and put the 258.96, It would suggest you to put some more but older drivers, but for the GTX 460 their are no older drivers and so install the new drivers and get this problem fixed. The drivers should start working properly hope that this will definitely help you in this matter.

I made the installation of the driver without any prior betas. Normally formatted the hard drive, installed Windows 7 from scratch (no internet connection, so it did not go down windows update the nvidia drivers) and then I installed the drivers clean for (258.69,259.32 and 260.61). But eventhough i am still facing the same problem please help me to get rid of this error. Anyways thanks for replying me.

Is that when you install Win 7 will put a default driver if not disable it when you install your other bundles, you should disable in the system to install drivers from Windows update then reboot, uninstall everything goes well driver sweeper to remove everything, reboot and will detect the graphics but this time will not be getting driver as there is only graphics, reboot and log in again and install a driver. The win 7 gives a lot of trouble whenever you install a driver, so it would be better to install the drivers in the XP Mode.

Where this option is removed to install the drivers alone to me too I do, because before updating driver after restarting it, it gets installed automatically on its own, then install the nvidia but on which you installed the system the only and do not know if that's good. So when I wanted the driver installer from the video card came only this message: No suitable driver for your current VGA chip! The VGA chips we support are: NVIDIA GTX 460 Geforce!