Thread: ATI FireGL Video Card M7820 not supporting AutoCAD

ATI FireGL Video Card M7820 not supporting AutoCAD

I have a question about the notebook series from the HP 8740W. It has an ATI FireGL Video Card M7820 - can someone something to say about the performance of CAD (as compared to Nvidia NV QFX2800) or AutoCAD. Is it certified, for? I have found nothing at all (not even on the ATI side). So thought that you members would help me to get out from this issue. Since, I got this from my uncle, I have to use it. Just tell me about the performance of AutoCAD on ATI FireGL Video Card M7820.

Re: ATI FireGL Video Card M7820 not supporting AutoCAD

ATI FirePro to / Mobility FireGL cards, there are not very much to find on the Internet and then only snippets that are not very much part of the state. Based on the naming convention, it should be a current map, the art of HD5x00-Series to build on. It could counterpart in the game world in the direction of the Mobility HD5770 go. All thing I can reason to the above problem to make any definite statements.

The FX2800 is on the high-end chip of the GeForce 2xx series on (GT200). Concretely this means that the graphics card the performance data of a slightly trimmed equivalent of GTX260. Why the producers would be hush in mobile graphics card yet understand more, as they usually only make the chips available. Why is part of the manufacturers, however, no data are neither technical nor frequencies. Details is really a mystery to me. Both graphics cards are, however, settled in the high-end ... More I can not tell you unfortunately.

The M7820 is probably the Mobility Radeon HD 5870 chip as the basis behind. The AMD ATI FirePro professional graphics card M7820 is a mobile workstation. The core is based on the Mobility Radeon HD 5870 , but drivers will be the card with a modified BIOS and delivered, any professional CAD and DCC certified applications for. The OpenGL performance is due to some free-connected features and enhancements much better than on consumer graphics cards. The performance of this graphics card for the games is listed depends on your CPU, memory equipment, drivers and operating system.