Thread: windows XP is unable to recognize my graphic card

windows XP is unable to recognize my graphic card

I have a new laptop, a MSI FX600 bought and windows XP operating system now I have a problem. It is that my 325M nVidia GeForce GT graphics card is not recognized but the ridiculous Intel (R) HD Graphics (onboard graphics card?) Now I know very much that the nVidia graphics card is used by the system and not the thing from Intel. Drivers should actually be installed properly. Can it be that you can set somewhere in the BIOS? Because the BIOS is partially in my notebook is very strange.I am extremely grateful for any help.

Re: windows XP is unable to recognize my graphic card

I am also facing this and in this Device Manager display both video cards. And when nVidia is even in the device status "Device working properly" However, when I go to the Windows Performance Rating, only the Intel appears. And if I start as New Fallout Vegas and want to play then I have to set up in the graphics options I can only select the Intel, because the other is not even displayed. It access to virtually any application ONLY to the Intel graphics card and I do not know how I can change that. So please help me.

I have one solution regarding this but I am not sure whether this will work in your case or not. But once you tried this maybe this will help you. Look in the BIOS if you adjust for onboard graphics chip that can turn even the boot sequence, you should change from CD to the hard disk. If all else fails to convert from the Shops. So I think you got my point. So just follow this asI have recommended you.

The NVIDIA GeForce 325M GT is a great mid-range graphics card, often in multimedia notebooks is used to, but is appreciated by players as well. In terms of performance, the NVIDIA GeForce 325M GT is most likely to compare with the somewhat elderly former high-end graphics card GeForce 9700M GT. It is suitable for most current games, but have also reduced details are accepted. Old games, the NVIDIA GeForce 325M GT can play smoothly even at high detail levels and resolutions.

Geforce GT325M is not a new card, but is an old GT230M and was renamed for the OEM market. Nvidia did it with the complete GT300-series, from the old made new for the OEM. "The NVIDIA GeForce 325M GT is a great mid-range graphics card that is often used in multimedia notebooks, but is also appreciated by players. It is suitable for most current games. Listen to how the advertising could from Nvidia or an electric market will be. The chip is not in the desktop GPU cards are the same attachment on the GT 220 (GT216) is good for the game in hand. single domestic GT325M (GT216) and Geforce 9600M GS (G96) is not the GT216 has a bit more shader units.
    Chip (GPU): 216 GT G96
    Shader units: 48 32
    Texture units: 16 16
    Grid units: 8 8
    When it is the GT325M so it also slow or even blocked.