Thread: What should be the GPU for Call of Duty Black Ops?

What should be the GPU for Call of Duty Black Ops?

I have the older rig of mine and the thing with this rig is that I cannot play the Modern Warfare 2 on this and hence have decided to get the system of mine upgraded and want to know what can be the best GPU specification that I can have for my system here. Well I am a big lover of the Call of Duty and hence would like to know the upgrade based on the System Requirement of the Call of Duty Black Ops as I think that it is the latest one her in the series. Please come up with the suggestions on these guys.

Re: What should be the GPU for Call of Duty Black Ops?

Well you want to have the GPU as per the system requirement of the Call of Duty Black Ops and hence I think that it will be really great if you can have a look at the System Requirements for this and if you want you can have a quick look at that here:
    • Intel Processor- Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.93GHz
    • AMD Processor- Athlon II X2 260
    • Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce GTS 240
    • ATI Graphics Card- Radeon HD 3870
    • RAM - 2 GB or higher
    • Direct X- 9 or higher

If you are looking for the Graphic Card then you have the suggestion here in the Minimum Requirement itself. See if you get it in correct manner.

I think that what has been mentioned in the minimum system requirement has been specified for that game and so that you can have that game with the Moderate play. Well that is the thing that I am looking here. Now I just want to tell you here that it will be really great if you can have the ATI Radeon HD5670 for you and I think that can be of really help here. Well I think that it is the most powerful card till now from the ATI’s desk and will for sure vote for this Graphic Card here.

Well if you are looking for the complete upgrade for the GPU then you can make your4 move in this manner here. Please make the choice of the GPU on the basis of the Performance of the processor. You can have the best graphic Card for you but it will be really nice if you can have the one that cannot choke up the performance of the processor here. Please try to be with what has been suggested here and I am of the opinion that can really help you well here.

Well I have the 5770 graphic card and let me tell you that this graphic card is really capable of running the Call of Duty here with much ease and I think that if you are looking for the Graphic card here for the Call of Duty then I think that it is the best one with which you can go. Please have the VisionTek ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express Graphics Card and enjoy the Call of Duty Black Ops on your system here.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions here on the GPU and I am here really happy for this well I think now that it will be great if I can have the other graphic card so that I can play other games as well that have been released here this month and I will see that if I can have the system requirement fulfilled and then only will go for the Game here. I will go with the Graphic Cards from the NVIDIA and will really hope that I can have the same on the faster rate here. By the way really thanks for the suggestions that you have made here. Will let you know about the further problems in the next post.