Thread: Is GTX 580 worth Buying? Pleass Advice

Is GTX 580 worth Buying? Pleass Advice

Can anyone tell me whether it is worth buying GTX 580 Graphics Card. Recently i fried my Graphic card which was an AMD made. I was not quiet satisfied with the performance of my former Graphic card. So this time i will not take any chance and hence i want to ask you which graphics card is good i have a chosen GTX 580 and i want to know whether this is a good choice or not. whats your suggestion.

Re: Is GTX 580 worth Buying? Pleass Advice

In your place I would buy and install the best 580er NEN coolers Aqua Computer. That will probably cost the same, but I'm not currently up-to-date in terms of prices. Probably also the built-in cooler EVGA Hydro Copper will not be able to keep up with the Aqua computer. If you're used Nvidia card, then stick with it, because with ati you will not be happy. So it went, at least for me. And by the way the GTX580 is by far not as a hothead like GTX400er series. Therefore, I do not think this necessarily also a water cooler is necessary, but ultimately the need to know any yourself.

Sapphire RADEON X would be a probably better solution, but there would have to overcome his shadow and switch to ATI. Or wait until their alleged new Nvidia graphics chips, liquid-cooled (the new generation) on the market throws. switch just because of one card in my opinion is stupid. Especially as it is now also on fan is that when the airflow of the case allow cool as well and as quietly as a watercooling.

Quote Originally Posted by 5parts View Post
    your place I would buy and install the best 580er NEN coolers Aqua Computer. That will probably cost the same, but I'm not currently up-to-date in terms of prices. Probably also the built-in cooler EVGA Hydro Copper will not be able to keep up with the Aqua computer. If you're used Nvidia card, then stick with it, because with ati you will not be happy. So it went, at least for me. And by the way the GTX580 is by far not as a hothead like GTX400er series. Therefore, I do not think this necessarily also a water cooler is necessary, but ultimately the need to know any yourself.
    I have AMD / ATI and Nvidia graphics cards Accustomed. Because I was mostly performance cards (ATI 5770, GTX460) and buy me a change unless one of two producers in the price range has been crap card or an old unnamed. But now I want a high end graphics card to keep (GTX580, HD6970) Treat and 2-3 years. After much deliberation, I am of the opinion that it is better to purchase the HD6950/70.

It would be better to go for an NVIDIA Card since Nvidia has worked hard to optimize its chip. His research has since given birth to the GeForce GTX 460 which is a midrange card simply outstanding; Powerful, compact, and heating can consume much less power this graphics card has been hailed by many tests since its launch. NVIDIA is back this time on the high end to deliver his ultimate solution for all users wishing to play in optimal conditions. Equipped with a GeForce graphics processors with 110 and over the hearts CUDA GTX 480, GeForce GTX 580, offers increased performance while significantly lower temperatures.