Thread: ATI Radeon HD4350 over heating issues

ATI Radeon HD4350 over heating issues

I need help on my video card. ATI Radeon HD4350 which is 1GB, the microprocessor of my PC is an AMD athlon 64x2, Power supply of 500W, 2gb Kingston Ram, and plenty of disk space. Installed the Sims 2 without expansion, the need for speed carbon and Resident Evil 5. my problem is that as in any game, the pc hangs and the only way to fix is to reboot the computer. the pc is new and all you have inside, too, is less than a month and even I can not fully use these problems! Formatted the computer twice, tried to install the card drivers from different forms, download updates, download directx for my system, which sold me change the ram, micro, plate, power, and nothing works, everything is still hanging. no longer do, I hope I can help somehow.

Re: ATI Radeon HD4350 over heating issues

To hang it gives you some kind of error, leaving you to the Windows screen or you simply freezes the screen. "You get to play a game?, Or before you start playing the PC hangs. If you've tried to change all the components except the graphics card, it is possible that this is the problem. You may have some overheating in the graph. It is quiet difficult to fix this issue unless you do not tell me what are the errors you are getting.

As for now, do not show any error, just hangs and I have to reboot my system. Its quiet difficult to say exactly after what duration it hangs sometimes it hangs in a minute or sometime i can play for two hours without any issues, depending on your luck that day. I forgot to say, but also tested with other cards, and nothing. occurred to me lately if there is an ati incompatible with windows xp, service pack 2 works with Vista. Thanks for the reply! I'm still a rookie.

Check that the graphics card fan is still working properly and whether dust deposited on the grills of the fan. Check the power supply, whether it delivers the required performance or not. The graphic card needs a stable power if it its not at the highest power consumption of the graphics card it can be the cause. One more work around will be to check whether the graphic drivers are updated. Since such type of problem arise if you do not update the drivers proper.

Try to improve the cooling of the system cleaned your computer. Everything should be working steadily on what you have now. I see that the CPU is also nice and warm (formerly somehow it did not pay attention at all.) Give some extra fans on the case, order the cables inside the enclosure, make sure the CPU cooler is not contaminated and that the thermal compound is not consumed. Just in case, check the pressure of the heatsink on the processor surface.