Thread: NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M driver not working properly

NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M driver not working properly

Recently update the graphics driver in my machine. Having a Alienware m11x portable laptop which is compatible with the NVIDIA GEForce. The machine is running under windows 7 platform. I am basically using this machine for the gaming purpose and some times for web access. This was working fine but from few days I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my machine regarding the graphical performance. This is not giving me up to that much. I am using average resolution which I was using before update the driver. Is there any issue with the graphical interface that I am using? As per my knowledge this should be the driver issue, and I need to solve this issue, but fro that what should I do? Any information on this issue?

Re: NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M driver not working properly

Though the driver is up to dated but I think this one is not supporting your machine now. I will suggest you re-install the driver and the trey to update the version. But before that remove the earlier version and all the files those are collaborating with that file version. Reboot the machine after the un-install and then go for the re-install of that driver. This could be helping you to solve the issue. Now go for the update of that driver.

Go to the start menu and from there click on windows update option. Or you can also proceed to this section by simply open the control panel and under that you will found the windows update option. Click on this, it will appear the windows update information. After that it will ask you for the install the update files. Because with the driver update version the update of windows version will be necessary. So I think by update the windows version you will able to utilize the driver for better graphics performance. Reboot the machine after installed the update of windows file into your machine.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Try with the other version of driver. Download the driver from NVIDIA web page, make sure fro that you are going should be the compatible with the machine specification and the windows platform that you have. Download and install into your machine by following onscreen instructions. I suggest you because the driver that you have is might be corrupted, though you update the driver version but this might not be get the update file in to you machine. by replace driver with another version. This problem might be solved. Where as I had the similar issue, , after that I update the driver version but still facing the similar issue. Which was not helped me to solve d the issue. Then I found that the driver update was simply appearing as fake. I re-install the driver and make some of the resolution setting with NVIDIA control panel and the problem is solved.

Similar issue with my HP Compaq laptop. The issue is occurred while I was playing game in my machine. Before that the machine is a gaming machine, which is compatible by me. The machine n is specified as compatible with windows 7 along with that NVIDIA graphical interface and installed the latest version of driver for GPU. The exact problem is the screen is appearing as while I was playing the game in my machine and this one not to be recovered till I reboot the machine. I am having 1280x768 resolution in my screen. Is this not effective? Or any issue with the driver? This problem does not occurred with the other operations, like I also use the machine for internet access and to done some of the official tasks. Where it run very smooth. Why this problem happens only in gaming environment? Any idea on this issue. Suggest me something to solve this issue.