Thread: Blue Screen Error due to GTX 470

Blue Screen Error due to GTX 470

I continue having this trouble. Sometimes while I boot into my Windows, right later than logon I get a blue screen and it is not a Blue Screen Of Death, it is simple blue no text no cursor only simple blue. I looked it up earlier than and somebody gave recommendation but I am not certain that would fix it. Well I attempted and it did not, anyways they claimed novel cards occasionally have unseen things on the connector and to take away and re-insert the card some times. Obliviously that did not work so I speculate if there are some other ideas. If anyone has any suggestion or any idea, then please provide.

Re: Blue screen on GTX 470

I don’t remember more but it could sound like the similar thing a lot of others have experienced; freeze later than login. But that frequently occurred at the Welcome screen, or right after. And it did not leave just a totally blue screen. But in most horrible case it possibly the similar, so after that you are appearing for a RMA.

Is it a brand new computer or have you as well upgraded with novel RAM or something else? You can attempt one more driver, not certain which one you contain currently. I have got a pair of BSOD`s with the 260 driver. Attempt the 258.96 and observe if that works improved. If you are doing a few overclocking, place all back to default settings. As a minimum till you got a steady system, then you can go back and tweak it another time.

I am having the same problem and it is just a solid screen. No BSOD regularly blue but I have observed black as well. And I don't actually thought RMA it previously the card is practically brand new. The rest is an Asus P7P55D-E Evo, 4 GB Kingston VR 1333, Intel I5-750 and the freeze or simple screen does not occur all the time. It tends to occur right later than I log in my Windows user account I would rather not RMA. I have previously had plenty problems before with my supplementary hardware and I am anxious my shop might be getting unwell of seeing me either way. The card appears to do well besides this factual out of the blue problem. I think it might be a driver thing on this end...