Thread: Dell E2210c: Not getting proper screen resolution

Dell E2210c: Not getting proper screen resolution

Using a Dell E2210c computer from few years, recently encounter a problem regarding the graphical performance in the monitor. The issue, it not giving proper resolution in my screen. Whether I set the correct resolution in the screen. But it does not fitting proper graphical interface while basically I used to play any video file in the machine. The resolution problem that I noticed during applying wallpaper in my desktop. But this not fitted in my screen, those I apply the fit mode. I am did any wrong think here to set the resolution of my computer. Suggest me something to solve this issue. Along with that I am mentioning my machine specification which might be help you to suggest me some ways to solve this issue. My machine is running under the windows vista platform along with that I am using NVIDIA, graphical interface and using 1280 x 720 screen resolution.

Re: Dell E2210c: Not getting proper screen resolution

Right click on your computer desktop screen, a pop-up list window open select the properties option now. From the properties windows select eth desk clean up option, this will set the screen in by default mode, by this process you will lost all the setting in your screen and the desktop application those are applied in the screen. It will completely reset the window screen. It will return the windows in its earlier display mode and then you need to reset the window display. Set the desktop screen display from the default to manual setting and then I hope the problem that you mentioned in your post will be solved.

I have an experience of similar issue, in my time I tried to replace the screen resolution but the graphics driver was not allowed me to do this. It showed that the process can not allowed doing by any user of this machine. But after a deep search I found a solution for this problem, which is start the machine is safe mode and first of all remove all the extra graphical effects those are applied in your machine. In safe mode because in that mode whatever operation you will do the window will in the normal mode. So from the control panel remove all the unused visual effects or the program those are might be the cause of this type of problems. And if still the problem occurs in your machine the n I recommend you to update the graphics driver that you are using in your machine, because this one also sounds as the graphics driver or the graphical interface. I hope any one of them will definitely help you.

Apply the windows default wall paper in your screen and then set the resolution according to that wall paper resolution. I am telling this because this was also happened with me, though that was my first time after purchased the computer. I did not know how to resolute the screen in a very good resolution. I tried by it not set in a proper resolutions, and by this process I can able to set the machine in a very efficient resolution. So set windows default wallpaper and then make different resolution in your screen. I think by this way you can able to set the correct resolution.