Thread: Dell s2209w : screen flickering with some blurry images

Dell s2209w : screen flickering with some blurry images

Using a dell s2209w Flat external panel monitor for my Asus computer, which was working fine, but from last week it encounters a problem, which is, it flickering and along with that, it flashes some of blurry images and some of the mixed color visual effects. I can understand what is happening. I am no idea on this type of problem so; I am here to looking for any solution for this, providing some tips to resolve this problem. I tried to replug the monitor to the machine, but this does not work. I am using a high definition graphical interface in my machine, basically for the gaming purpose, still this problem any idea on this?

Re: Dell s2209w : screen flickering with some blurry images

Its complete sound for the graphics driver, I suggest you to update the driver version that you are using. Go to the control panel and from there system, now look for the device manager option under that and click on it. Under the driver tab expand monitor and video sub tab. It will open the interfaces that you are using in your machine as the graphical interface. Locate the driver and right click on it. Select update option. This will appear the update version information of that driver in a pop-up window and ask you for select update button. I hope by the update you will definitely overcome from the problem in your screen. After the update reboot the machine for apply the changes.

I had the similar issue with my Panasonic LCD monitor; this was also having the flickering issue with some indulge visual effects. I searched everywhere for the solution and after that I found some of the tricks to resolve the issue. First of all turn off the monitor if it turned on and after disconnect the monitor card from your machine. Press and hole power button of your monitor and reconnect the monitor again with the machine after few minutes, make sure that you are properly connected the monitor with the machine. In the background a red or green or blue dialog box will appear in your screen, don’t worry this is the testing screen. If this dialog box not appears then be sure that the screen is defective. And if work then there should be problem in the video card, graphics card or any other graphical interface.

Is this happens in any particular time with the execution of specific item the I would like to suggest you to go for the solution with that particular cause. I had the relevant issue few months ago, and I that time I thought that the problem is might be for the monitor, like monitor is either damaged or loss the connectivity. But after go for a deep research I found that this problem is for some of the unused visual effects are applied in my machine. Instantly remove all of them and refresh the machine with all of them, along with I also delete some of the software application those are not needed in my machine, thought5 that they might create this problem. And believe me after did this, the problem is gone.