Thread: cannot play Game in full screen and pc boot problem

cannot play Game in full screen and pc boot problem

Friends today my pc every thing is fine but when i clean my cpu and then restart it show boot not in full screen even i cant play games in full screen.althow my pc works in full screen.but only while game play and taking boot it come in not full screen.i check all resolution my pc but it is in full resulation.i.e 1600*900.why i cant play game full screen .its ram problem or not.i have no gpu.

Re: cannot play Game in full screen and pc boot problem

First can you please tell us what is your computer specifications? Which operating system are you using? Have you tried to do a system restore to a date when everything was working fine? Which monitor are you using and what type of games are you playing?

To change your screen resolution follow the below suggestions

1. Open Display in Control Panel.

2. On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.

3. When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment.

4. Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Friend i have intel cor2duo processor e7400 2.8gz ,kingston 2 gb ram, gigabyte g 31 motherbord and i am using two os xp and windows 7,no gpu.but after this problem i formatted my pc but nothin any happend.i cant play games in full screen and my boot is not come in full screen.

After formatting your pc which operating system did you install on your pc, can you be more specific? Have you installed all the drivers from the cd/dvd that you might have got with the motheboard? I think you have not installed the video/graphics driver properly so first download the drivers from the manufacturer's website and then install it on your pc and check whether the issue is solved or not.