Thread: Samsung LCD SyncMaster B1930 screen goes black

Samsung LCD SyncMaster B1930 screen goes black

Here I have just purchased a Samsung SyncMaster B1930 but now when I play Day of Defeat source native resolution 1680x1050 image trembles and I do not know or that it may come. I updated my graphics drivers, direct x and the bios but to no avail. When I change the image resolution will not be afraid but the proportions are not terrible. If someone has a solution please help me to get rid of this issue. In advance thank you

Re: Samsung LCD SyncMaster B1930 screen goes black

The problem here is because of the drivers and hence you will have to update your drivers because you have not installed the drivers correctly and hence i would advice you to get inside the device manager and simply click on the display devices and then right click and select update drivers this will definitely help you to get this problem fixed. If not fixed. then try reinstalling the drivers. Moreover if you still face the problem then check whether the DVI cable is working properly you can check it on a different machine if not, change it.

The Dod game which you are playing is well played under the screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or less as you are using the Samsung SyncMaster 226BW i would suggest you to set the screen resolution of your monitor to some what less than 1024 X 768 the game day of death is well played under the screen of resolution 800 X 600. Set you resolution to that value and simply apply the settings. This will definitely help you to get this issue resolved.

I just installed the drivers for xp asked during detection, and if so it makes me that on dod. But I do not know if there is a report but I was having a strange reflections on the characters. At first glance it is the DVI cable, which owns the problem, I came and replaced the VGA cable and to my surprise my screen is no longer shaky. If this is not making your game ru normal for my problem of reflection is something else, add 0.9 r_worldlights in the autoexec. Cfg file and the config.cfg file. Anyways the problem should be fixed either.

I recently had a problem with my LG monitor when starting my computer screen it displays a picture for half a second and then it goes blank. When I turn off and back on the screen, again an image is displayed, then after that the screen goes black. I wonder if my screen is dead or if it's just a bad contact or even something else. Can anyone tell me what is the basic reason for this problem and how to tackle it.

it happens due to setting a incorrect refresh rate of your monitor..

check the refresh rate and adjust it to correct HZ i think set it to lowest is the best solution for this problem..

It sounds like a driver problem so try updating the drivers on your desktop computer. if you feel that the drivers are not resolving the whole issue then turn off your desktop and check how many rams have you installed on your system if you find more than one RAM then simply remove one of the ram and restart the machine. this will definitely fix the display issue sometimes when there are more than one RAM's installed on a system it crashes if frequeny of both the RAM's are not matching.