Thread: Want to replace burnt graphics card

Want to replace burnt graphics card

Yesterday, when I was playing game on my personal computers that time it hangs randomly and then I had to press restart in my CPU. Then I noticed that my graphic card is burnt and all this happened because of that. Now I have decided to replace my graphic card with the new one. If anyone can suggest me a good graphics card that will suitable with my configuration. I am looking for a card that will suitable for 3D gaming and watching HD movies. Here I have given my system configuration please go through these and suggest me a good graphic card.
    • Processor: Intel E8400
    • Mother Board: Abit IP35E
    • PSU: cooler Master Extreme Power 600 Watts
    • Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 932NW
    • Graphics Card: XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB DDR3

Re: Want to replace burnt graphics card

I have done a quick search regarding your query and I have found MSI 4670 Radeon HD graphic card for your computer that will give you a good experience while playing the games and movies. It has DVI and VGA converter and it also suitable to playing 3D games and high definition videos. I think you should go with this or else you can also go with FSP and Gigabyte for your which are suitable for your system configuration.

I am also having similar configuration as you are having and I was also wanted to get new graphic card on my system. Then one of my friends suggested me to go with Nvidia a 9600GT graphic card, this video card is having HDMI output so that you can get good quality high definition videos. You can also run this card as Physx card on your system and I think that the main aspect of this card is that you can run it on just 250w power supply. I advise you to go with this, to experience good videos and gaming.

In my point of view you should go with Sapphire X1950 PRO graphic card for your computer. I have seen that now these days many of the peoples using this graphic card for playing the games which are requires good graphics such as 3DMark 06, Counter-Strike: Source, Call of duty 2, Battlefield 2, Quake 4. And also you can enjoy HD movies on it; I think that you should go with this one. I hope this information may help you and if you are having other query then reply me.