Thread: Unable to adjust brightness in Dell ST2010 monitor

Unable to adjust brightness in Dell ST2010 monitor

I got this PC a small over a year before and my monitor is extremely not bright I cannot regulate the brightness I have unplugged it, disconnected it and plugged it every back in and it is still not bright, I attempting regulating the brightness or contrast and while doing so not anything occurs it does not get any brighter or darker it is a 20 inch dell ST2010 please give some suggestions. It is no longer below warranty but should have previous a lot longer than 2 years some help would be immense.

Re: Unable to adjust brightness in Dell ST2010 monitor

I purchased Dell ST2010 monitor to utilize its utmost resolution that is 1600x900. With the earlier monitor I establish that I was repeatedly altering the size and place of windows in order to sight 3 or more at the similar time. Unluckily even though I was connecting a Dell monitor to a Dell computer I had unspecified the graphics card would support 1600x900. On the other hand the uppermost supported resolution was 1298x768. This is improved than my old monitor but not what I remunerated for. I have tried all the suggestions to deception the card into supporting the superior resolution but not any of them work. So one time again I am dissatisfied with a Dell procure. Yes this has happened a few of times earlier than because it was not obvious that a little thing I counted on was not there. For example the laptop that did not have a modem and the desktop which did not have a slot of the right category for my TV tuner card. In every case I was mandatory to create an additional purchase to find around the insufficiencies.

If the color on your Dell laptop screen is dreary or dull and you are containing complexity considering objects which come into view onscreen, you may necessitate regulating the screen's brightness to suit your requirements. This can improve your familiarity if you have gotten used to that dull screen, particularly if you make use of your laptop for gaming and watching movies.

I have some step of Instructions which maybe help you to solve your brightness issue on Dell ST2010 monitor. So just go through the following steps:
    1. Right click on the desktop click on Display Properties.
    2. Click on Color Correction.
    3. The Brightness scale. Slide the indicator in the direction of the right to make brighter it and in the direction of the left to reduce the brightness.
    4. After doing this simply click on Apply.
    5. And at the end click on OK.

The Display Properties screen will secure and the laptop screen's brightness will modify.