Thread: Updated Firmware Required For Dell Ultrasharp U2311H

Updated Firmware Required For Dell Ultrasharp U2311H

I have just got a new Dell Ultra-sharp monitor U2311H that was bought by me on 16th October 2010. It has started from then and the problem started from that, and also the problem is that the pixel is getting some problem in it. The Pixels are causing a flickering effect that is causing a bad look out in the monitor that I am using and the screen displayed is not looking good because of this. And this is also causing the problem while reading the text or for doing anything in the monitor. I have also tried it out with the VGA and the DVI mode but still the problem of the monitor persist. Please tell me the solution for this if anyone is having the solution for this or not.

Re: Updated Firmware Required For Dell Ultrasharp U2311H

First if you wanted the Firmware, you got to describe the type of the system that you are using. And also supply the details of the cables that are used by the monitor and the details of the type of the specification that the cable is using. Also the details of the desktop resolution should be kept to the default setting of the 1920x1080 at the power of the 60 Hz. The specification of the video card is also needed and the version of the video card that is being used. And also tell me the operating system that is being used. By getting the details of all this I can specify you the details of the firmware that you will require.

I will sure give you the specification of the system that I am using, below are the specification of the details of the system that you have asked for:
    1. I am using the cable which is provided to me by the Dell company and also I have tried out by the use of some other cable wires to.
    2. And also I am using the resolution of the 1920x1080 and running it at the power of the 60Hz and also I have tried out with various other resolutions to.
    3. The video card that is used by me is of the ATI HD 5770 and I have tried out various other cards to but in vain.
    4. The version that is used by me is of the Video card version that is of Latest one 8.771.0.0

The operating system that is used by me is of the Windows XP and the sp3 and windows 7 both are also installed in it. I have connecting this to other system but still it is not working for me at all.

You need to get it replaced with the new one for the above purpose to be performed. And if you are provided by the monitor order no then you can get and contact the order support. And if you have got the PC by the tie up with the Dell PC then you can contact the technical support. And if it not working properly then you can see the details that are given by me below; you got to follow the procedure that is given as it is:
    • Write the Email Address:
    • With the Name: information in it.
    • The Shipping Address:
    • Along with the Phone Number:
    • The Monitor Order number or PC Service Tag number:
    • And Monitor 20 digit PPID number:
    • Also the Operating system:
    • The Video Card:
    • With the Video Card Ports Tested:
    • Then the Reason: Flickering Pixel Issue
    • And also the Troubleshooting Done:

This will give you to send the details to get the updated firmware.

You can also try by replaced the b/c that is having the couple issues and also the use of the different display with the replacement and also the same issues has been faced along with issues that are being faced with the extra two issues and while it’s as that of the A00 version. And also the updated firmware should be kept as the top priority for the type of the Dell that you are using of the 2311H. And Dell is also planning to launch out the updated version of the firmware that can be used for the newer version of the Dell ultra sharp U2311H.