Thread: Replacement For Dead Pixels In Dell U2311H

Replacement For Dead Pixels In Dell U2311H

I have been using the Dell LCD monitors for long and now planning to get the new release of the Dell Monitors. I am planning for the use of the newer version of the Dell Monitor of U2311H and got from the Dell UK small business based firm. As I was working with it I got a dead pixel as I was working with the Monitor. It appear near the center top of the screen and was displayed almost straight as I was working in it. I have the work with the solid colors and wide range of documentation in the full screen mode. I wanted to if I can change my monitor with the other Dell Brand new replacement as this problem is causing me a lot of issues. I have purchased a lot of Dell monitors before but this for the first time that i am facing this problem. Please help me with this problem.

Re: Replacement For Dead Pixels In Dell U2311H

Their one Dell policy called the Dell Policy Concerning Exchange where it tell you that if you have brought the Dell Monitor with in 21 days of your invoice date you will get the new replacement. And also you can get the details of the monitors that you wanted for the replacement instead of the one that you are using having the pixel problem. And if the exchange is set-up outside the date that is published which is of 21 days from the invoice date, the replacement can be further used for the changing of the monitors that is causing you the main problems.

I have also noticed that the DVI port on my monitor is not working properly and also I have the problems that the display port might be the issues of the pixel dead on the monitor that I have been using. And I am using the VGA for my work and this would be the problem that would have been the of the non-functionality DVI port. Also I wanted to get all the information of the Dell U2311 H and the reviews of the working of the Dell based monitor that I am using currently.

The same thing will work for you as I have told you that the Dell is providing the policy of the Dell Policy Concerning Exchanges that will provide you the facility of changing the monitor and also can get the replacement of the monitor that you want. Also they can change the parts of the LCD that is causing you the problem. The new replacement policy is only for the 21days from the date of the invoice that you have brought. The DVI port can be changed and the problem can be fixed out easily.

The same thing will work for you as I have told you that the Dell is providing the policy of the Dell Policy Concerning Exchanges that will provide you the facility of changing the monitor and also can get the replacement of the monitor that you want. Also they can change the parts of the LCD that is causing you the problem. The new replacement policy is only for the 21days from the date of the invoice that you have brought. The DVI port can be changed and the problem can be fixed out easily.

It is said that the U series of the Dell Monitor is said to be the best product for the use and quite a hit. The panel that is used by the Monitor is of the IPS and is a good hit and is not having any of the drawbacks. And the recent model that can be carried out with the model of the Dell U2311H with the IPS panel that has been defined. Dell new launches use the consumption of the 33W and at the max it can take out take 33.4W. The main problem is only with the gaming and the rest is working out properly in this monitor.