Thread: U2410 wake up automatically

U2410 wake up automatically

My latest U2410f display, while it is standby, is waking up each hardly any hour for just not many seconds, after that switches of once more. I required inquiring support, but I cannot discover service tag anyplace, even though monitor is brand new. Please give some ideas or suggestions. And also provide some more detail about “U2410” to know this very well.

Re: U2410 wake up automatically

Actually I am not the Dell U2410 user or don’t know many thing about Dell U2410. But in your case I am must try to give some comment or some facts or you can say some helpful detail. So must try this and then reply. A few devices plugged into either the computer or the monitor is polling the operating system which is waking up the monitor. You necessitate separating which device.

I believe it could be reasoned by mouse adapter plugged into your monitor? Signal from at the back of computer was not consequently well-built. You just attempt to plug it back to the computer. Or try to Power off the monitor. Separate the all cabling from the monitor to the computer like USB, DVI and so on. The just cable which should connect the two is the blue Video Graphics Array (VGA) and after doing this, Power on the monitor. Does it wake up on it is possess while the computer is in Standby? Experiment the monitor on a different computer. Does it self-wake? Or does it wakeup automatically?

I also have the same problem, my monitor automatically wakeup and as you said I also tried but I still don’t have one more PC to attempt it out, but person at Intel support told me: As we know that a few monitors trying to get signal from the computer even the PC was standby modus each couple hours, I consequently suggest you that you may necessitate to contact Dell first if the monitor has the feature, if not then please analysis your system with a dissimilar monitor, if the trouble still pending please get contact us again. My old Acer monitor which plugged by VGA cable and DVI VGA reduction did not have this trouble. I am truly irritated that I cannot contact Dell support devoid of the service tag. Where I can get it when it is not stacked on panel?

I have some notes or some information for you about your dell U2410. The good thing about U2410 is: The Dell Ultra Sharp U2410 has an overabundance of connection options and ergonomic features. The bad thing about U2410 is: The Dell U2410 has to some extent fine viewing angle while compared with additional IPS and VA monitors. It as well has a slight pink shade and its RGB presets create irresolute while viewing dark gray colors. The Dell U2410 is a feature well-off monitor which performs immense while watching movies and playing games. About approximately Rs 25000 for the Dell U2410 gets you a 24 inch, H IPS monitor with immense performance in games and movies, a host of connection alternatives and ergonomic features, and a healthy OSD. Unluckily, its RGB presets are blemished by indecisive while viewing dark gray images and the display has a minor pink tint. As well, its viewing points of view while good are not fairly up to the standard I be expecting from IPS monitors. There were extremely high prospect for this monitor, so if you are looking for wonderful or ideal performance, keep looking.