Thread: Graphics driver for Toshiba Qosmio laptop

Graphics driver for Toshiba Qosmio laptop

I am having a Toshiba Qosmio laptop, which is working fine with the environment of windows XP. I am very much appreciated with the functionality and the look of laptop. I am basically using this for the gaming purpose and some of the basic internet access from my office and sometimes access internet from my home by using my data card. The problem is I am not having any graphic driver in my laptop to play some high definition games, so I am here to looking for some information about the graphic driver for my Toshiba Qosmio Notebook. Anyone here is having any information about this? Any input on this will be appreciated..

Re: Graphics driver for Toshiba Qosmio laptop

You can get different drivers from different web sites, but while you going to purchase or download the graphic driver you have to make sure that, the driver should be compatible with the laptop specification that you have along with the compatible with the operating system which is installed in Toshiba Qosmio Notebook. For that best gaming performance I recommend you to download the NVIDIA graphic driver those are can be download from the web site also visit in your laptop manufacture web site where you will found the different driver those are listed for good graphical performance. Select your machine model name also the operating system environment which is in your machine and it will allow you to download the driver which is matches the machine environment.

I am having a Toshiba satellite 1800-s204 which is configured with AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60 along with that the Intel dual core processor and 2GB RAM and the 320GB hard disk. I am also using my laptop for basically for gaming purpose and this works fine with this specification along with the graphic driver that I am using for getting better graphical performance. I recommend you to use the AMD Turion 64 X 2 TL-60 graphical interfaces, which is equipped will all the Toshiba laptops. And this is very much work for gaming purpose.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I would like share something about this, I am also having two computer form them one is Toshiba, which is I mainly use for the gaming purpose and for the better graphical performance I am using the ATI X1200 integrated graphics, this is allow you to make some of the advance setting opting for graphics. As per my opinion this graphic interface is good for gaming purpose in your machine. Though I am also using this, so I think this will also work in your laptop. My system specification is Intel core processor with the windows XP environment and along with the 256GB hard disk space and 3GBRAM. I am very much impressed with the performance for this graphics interface. So I suggest you to go for this graphics card this will definitely fulfill your requirement.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Relevant issue with my Toshiba satellite ultra portable laptop, which is basically using for the gaming purpose, the graphic driver which I was using, was crashed during the play the game. I tried by update the driver but it seems no result with the interface, so I am now looking for the best graphical chip set driver which will specified by my machine configuration, as like Inter core 2 duo processor along with the 3 GB RAM and 320GB hard disk drive. Though I found so many driver with is specification but can’t decided for which one I should I go. So I post my request here for getting valuable suggestion for the graphics driver. Any information regarding this will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.