Thread: Video card for ASUS P5QPL-AM

Video card for ASUS P5QPL-AM

I am having Asus computer with the ASUS P5QPL-AM motherboard along with the other specifications are like windows XP environment and the Intel processor, which is working fine to fulfill the entire daily requirement with the computer. I mainly use this for the gaming while I am at home and some of the works regarding official. Also use this one for the internet surfing and quite for the watching movies and other video clips. The problem is that the graphical interface that I have which is not so good one, so now I like to upgrade that one with the latest technology and for this I am here to get some of the information about this. Looking for valued suggestion. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Video card for ASUS P5QPL-AM

As per my knowledge the good quality of graphic card is should be compatible with the motherboard. So for getting a qualified graphical interface you should go for that one which is compatible with the motherboard that you are using also that one also compatibility with the other hardware peripherals. So as per my knowledge for the good gaming performance NVIDIA is the good choice, go for the graphical interface which are introduced by the NVIDIA and select the model which is compatible with the motherboard.

If you are looking for the graphic card which is for high resolution gaming then videos then I recommend you to go for “NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series”. I am using this one which is very good to play high definition games them the high resolution videos. As per mu knowledge the Intel graphical chip sets are good for high-resolution display or also if you are willing to attach a external screen for the better performance while playing videos then this graphical interface is the correct one for the better performance. The standard low-end graphic chip cards from NVIDIA or the other chip card manufacturer will give you the better performance according to the requirements that you mentioned in your post. This is mainly for the gaming purpose, so I suggest you basically go for this for getting better gaming performance in your machine.

There are some of the graphical interface which is introduced by the NVIDIA and the ATI, which are very much popular for better graphical interface. These are not only works for the gaming and the watching video in the screen also for performing any 3D graphical task in the environment of any windows environment theses graphical chips are useful. I think any reputed graphic chip card will give you the graphical performance with gaming and the playing videos, so it is up to you to choose any one for your machine, I suggest you along with that install the DirectX application which will enhanced the performance of graphics. Which is comes with different version and also the operating system compatibility, so choose the latest version and the version which is compatible with the operating system that you are using.

I would like to suggest you for the ATI RADEON HD 6870 series graphic card, I am using this one, it gives me better performance which was I not getting while using the NVIDIA graphic chip card. I am basically using the machine for the gaming and the sometimes to access internet service from my home network. So for these works it is not so required for the better performance, but after purchase this one, I compared with other interfaces those are using my friends and some of my relatives and it results as the best one. It is also comes as cheapest than the other chip sets. I am using this one with the ASUS P5QPL-AM mother board in my Asus computer, so don’t worry about the compatibly, it works fine with the board that you are using.

I think the graphic card is depends on what type of graphics you choose in your machine, like to simply play the games along with to watch videos or the movie clip then the interface which are available in the market is sufficient for you, I mean to the standard chip cards, no need to attach a high definition cards, because you can use a high definition card for the requirements that you mentioned in your post, but for that you have to upgrade some of the hardware device in you machine, then you will go to some high cost. You can got any type graphic card from different manufacture which is available in the capacity range 128-512 MB or more than that. But you have to select the correct one, because the “Integrated” solution of the chip card is not only occupying the main memory also gives you just graphical interface. If you are looking for connect you machine screen with some other external screen then I recommend you to go for up to 2GB capacity available graphics card. One additional information regarding the graphic card is that, the ATI and NVIDIA offer “workstation class graphical interface”, this feature is especially for the laptops. And this comes with a very cheapest rate, which is better fro good graphical environment. This will fulfill all your requirements.