Thread: Graphic cards by AMD RADEON 6800 series

Graphic cards by AMD RADEON 6800 series

I have came to know that AMD has recently released their four new graphics card XFX Radeon 6870,PowerColor Radeon 6870,Gigabyte Radeon 6850 and Sapphire Radeon 6850. Please let me know the information about these graphic cards. The thing here is that I have decided to upgrade my system’s graphic card and want the best one in the business. I want to know which card is better for me so please let me know the each card in details with their specifications. I guess at least one card will support on my system and will give me the better performance.

Re: Graphic cards by AMD RADEON 6800 series

This time the XFX has gone with a slight change in this graphic card then the other cards launched by it. With this you will get the new range of PSU. It also has the installation guide which will help you to install the card on your system and also the software CD. It also has the heat sink in it which is nothing but the fan in the card that helps to keep the heat out of the case. It has the third generation Scale graphics engine with 40nm process technology. It will also give you the GDDR5 Memory. This card also has the AMD APP technology which is nothing but the advanced parallel processing. This proves assets to it. This card will give you the best video resolutions and will also give you the HD3D effect. I guess it also has the Accelerated Video Transcoding.

I think you have to go with the PowerColor Radeon 6870 graphics card. This is the best and also will suit all the requirements of you it will also provide you the amazing video resolution. It is one of the finest gaming card available. Here are the specifications of this card that will help you to know the card in detail:
    1. Graphics Engine- Radeon HD 6870
    2. Bus Standard- PCI Express 2.1 x16
    3. MFG Process 40 nm
    4. Stream Processors-1120 Stream Processing Units
    5. Video Memory- 1GB GDDR5
    6. Ports-
      • 1 x HDMI
      • 2 x Mini DisplayPort
      • 3 x DVI
      • Direct-X- DirectX 11
    7. Software Bundled- PowerColor Utilities & Driver
    8. Core Clock-900MHz

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to go with the Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850. I am using this card and it is serving me the best. This also has the good reputation in the market. Don’t think much just buy this card and install on the system. I am sure that it is compatible with your system and also will help you to solve your confusion. Here are some of the specification that will help you to know the card in detail:
    • Name: Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850
    • Part Number: GV-R685D5-1GD
    • Manufacturer: Gigabyte
    • Series: Radeon HD 6000 series
    • Chipset: Radeon HD 6850
    • Core Clock: 775MHz
    • Memory Clock: 4000 MHz
    • Memory Type: GDDR5
    • D-sub: No
    • DVI: Yes
    • Memory Size: 1 GB