Thread: Desktop computer with good processor and graphic card which one’s good option.

Desktop computer with good processor and graphic card which one’s good option.

hello I want to buy a computer so for the details I went to the computer sells shop and find many computers with good configuration. I want a computer which should possess all the latest drivers and software which is recently launched ion India I mean well configured computer so that I can get a better speed while surfing the internet and can play games with the resolution and so that a good screen performance too. I am confused in between the two please can anybody help me in selecting the one from the two which are described below:
    • HP Pavilion dm4-1024txdesktop computer with 512 MB RAM and Intel® Core™ i5-430M 2.26 GHz Processor which also has an ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5450 Graphics (switchable) is about to Rs. 48,000
    • HP Pavilion dv6-3057tx desktop computer which has 1 GB RAM and Intel® Core™ i3-370M 2.4 GHz Processor which also contain ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5650 Graphics (switchable), and is about to Rs. 44,900.
    Please help me in selecting from these two.

Re: Desktop computer with good processor and graphic card which one’s good option.

I think I have to go with one of the option you have given to me then iwould i\like to prefer the first option as it has an Intel® Core™ i5-430M 2.26 GHz Processor which will help me in getting a better speed while surfing the net. But I think one thing will affect the speed of the system that is RAM which you have described in the configuration which is only 512 MB RAM. I think when you are ready to invest 48,000 for this configuration then there is no problem in invest some more money to get the better system I think if you will increase the RAM for the first one then it will be the best option to buy first one. So I would like to suggest you go with the first option I think that one will be best to you to surfing the net and also for playing the games on the system as you have an ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5450 Graphics card which I think best graphic card.

Re: Desktop computer with good processor and graphic card which one’s good option.

As you want to buy a desktop computer with all the latest technology and you have described two options for the selection. I think as you given that one of the computer posses’ i5 Intel processor and the other on has i3 Intel processor. The main difference between them is turbo boost technology which is available in i5 inlet processor. Turbo boost technology is a method to amplify the processor core occurrence on requirement of the users. Turbo boost technology assist to keep the power utilization low below average situation. This facilitates keep the battery power with no surrender the peak presentation of the system i.e. when just single core is utilized the i5 over clocks itself mechanically. But when we are talking about to use two core the i3 wins the race because of the higher clock speed so this is the big difference you are having in this two processors. I think second one will be the best and the cheapest option for you to buy.

As you want to buy a system for the gaming purpose and you have described two graphic cards if we talk about the graphic card in the first option you have a 5450 graphics card and the second one you have 5650 graphics card. In the first option 5450 graphics card can give you its best in regarding the HD movies but don’t put the expectation about the gaming with this card that it will give you the better performance. 5650 graphics card are best option available in India in case of gaming they are a much better than the 5450 graphics card. So I will recommend you to keep this thing in your mind and then go for the purchasing of the system. I think in regarding with the gaming purpose the second on will be the best option for you to buy.

Thanks for the suggestion and all the explanation you have given to me which help me a lot in purchasing the desktop computer. As you give the explanation it helped me a lot of selecting on from the two which I have given to you actually I was planning to have the first one just because of its processor but as you have given me the difference between the two. So I have bought the second one that is HP Pavilion dv6-3057tx.