Thread: Graphic Cards For Windows 7

Graphic Cards For Windows 7

I am planning to built a new system for the custom built for my home computer. As I was using the computer since long and now I am planning to get my computer upgraded so that I can get one of the best configuration for my system. I am keeping the budget of 25,000 for the up-gradation process and also if needed I wanted to change the whole system. I have the following specification of the system that I wanted:
    Specs:
    • Intel Core i3-530 of 2.93 GHz and the Motherboard of Intel DH55TC.
    • Having the DDR3 RAM of 4GB.
    • The Graphic card is of GT 9500 which is having the 1GB RAM.
    • With the hard Disc is of the Seagate Barracuda with the capacity of 500GB.
    • And the Optical drive is of LG GH22 with the SATA 22x DVD-writer
    • And planning to use the ATX iBall Pride
    • The UPS of APC.

Please tell me the Graphic card that can be used for my Windows 7 operating system.

Re: Graphic Cards For Windows 7

The budget that you have specified above is quite low for you to get the specification that you want, the alternate configuration that can match your budget has been given by me below and you can see the that whether it suits to you or not:
    1. Instead of the Intel use the AMD Athlon II X4 630 2.8 GHz which will be available for 4,400.
    2. And the processor of Gigabyte GA880 UD2H which will cost for you about 4,600.
    3. And the RAM of Kingston2X 2GB C9 which will cost for 4,600.
    4. And the Hard-disk of Seagate/WD 500 GB having the 32 MB cache which is for 1,800.
    5. And the Gigabyte 80 Plus Active PFC 460W that is for 2,200.
    6. Also the Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 with Artic Cooling for 5,500.
    7. The SATA DVD Writer of the LG for 1,000.

Try and see this specification according to the budget that you have specified.

The Graphics card that will suit the above configuration is the HD 5650 which is using the DirectX11 card. This is essential for the handling of all the the latest games that are present in high setting and also the graphics that you want. Don't go for the 9500 GT graphic cards because it will not work properly for you. And the graphic card that I have mentioned above is quite similar in the efficiency as the 9800 GT and provide you better interface for the gaming.

Also see the AMD quad core because that is best suited for the computer configuration that has been described above and the graphics are the best to be seen in this as they are similar to the high-end graphic cards. And always when you are selecting the DirectX always go for the DX11 which is the best for the use with the computer configuration that has been given above and also with the AMD graphic cards.

Thank You all for all the expert advice now below I have given all the specification that has been done after I have bought all the system devices that you all have told me to:
    • I got the Processor of Intel Core i3-530, 2.93 GHz and the Motherboard of Intel DH55TC with the price tag of Rs. 9300.
    • The DDR3 RAM of 4GB 2100 x 2 for Rs. 4200.
    • And the hard Disc of Seagate Barracuda 500 GB having the Price of Rs. 1700.
    • The Optical drive of LG GH22 SATA 22x with the DVD-writer at the rate of Rs 900
    • And the PC Case of the ATX iBall Pride which is of Rs 1,200.
    • And the UPC of APC with the costing of the Rs 1800.

But still I am left with the extra amount of Rs.5800 without the addition of the Graphic Card, but when I add the Graphic card that you have specified I am still left with Rs. 400. So please suggest me the best of the graphic card that I can use for my computer.

You can use the Graphic card of the HD5670 512MB if your using the 15 inches of the monitor. But if your trying to run the game in the 19 inches then it would not work properly and some times the game does not work properly.Also try out the ATI Raideon HD series it will work for you only in the scenario when you are using the AMD configuration.