Thread: Fringes come in Viewsonic VX1932wm LCD

Fringes come in Viewsonic VX1932wm LCD

I purchased a view sonic 21 inch wide screen LCD monitor on Sep 11, 2010. But in this when I play videos, fringes/rings come into view around a subject, particularly when the subject is a brilliant light! It is very irritating to observe these while watching videos. I have seen this as the case in a lot of videos, where fringes/rings come into view around a bright light. When I pause the video, I do not observe any rings. This is the case with HD Videos also. I attach the monitor via the VGA input and my video card is Intel 845G (inbuilt). My system is up to date along with the monitor and graphics drivers. I would like to be acquainted with the reason for my problem.

Re: Fringes come in Viewsonic VX1932wm LCD

First of all, it is not at all suggested to attempt using the integrated graphics chip for viewing this on to the on an LCD, particularly on an analog link. To see if it is in point of fact a difficulty with the monitor, connect it to a computer that has a devoted graphics card with a DVI port and observe if the problem still continue living. Confirm the resolution is place to the native resolution of the LCD.

Me and one of my friend both are going through the same situation. And regarding this issue I am not able to get the perfect solution for this. Recently I am using the 6600 along with DVI. So here I want to know that why these rings are appearing in my case. And also tell me that whether it is OK or it is a major issue. So please help me related to this issue. If you have any solution related to this then post it as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Whatever the post is given over here I have read all of them and also I try to search the appropriate solution for this. But till now I am not able to get the perfect solution for it. But I assure you that as soon as it gets the appropriate solution for it I ill post it over here. One more thing regarding this is it is not the normal situation. This type of ringing effects should not be appearing! You should try with some CPU that has a graphics card.

I have seen a many post on different forum site which says about some inherent troubles along with vx1932wm and there was a post suggestive of that view sonic has already stopped manufacturing this model because of that difficulty. I do not be acquainted with whether he was talking about this difficulty or not you might ask him for that!