Thread: Video editing Desktop machine

Video editing Desktop machine

I am using a HP computer with the windows XP environment, I usually use this one for the gaming purpose and for making short films, the specification that I have like the 1GB RAM, 256 GB hard disk drive with the NVIDIA graphic card. I am not efficient with this configuration. Now looking for a desktop machine with the cheapest range or video editing purpose. So Is there any one give me some information about this will be very helpful for me.

Re: Video editing Desktop machine

For the good video editing computer you have to fulfill the hardware and the software specification which is very much essential. I did the requirement just few months ago, would like to give you the specifications that I made. I recommend you for the cut studio which is very popular as the software for the video editing. And for that you have to compatible of 2GB of RAM, should have the 1.25 GHZ or faster processor, 60 GB hard disk space in the machine. This is the minimum requirement to run the software or the application that you tried in your machine.

As per my opinion , according to your requirements I recommend you to upgrade your machine with the Mac environment. Because some of the popular software’s those rae using for video editing are available with the Mac machine. Among of them one is named as Final Cut Pro, this is the most popular software which is only available in MAC. It is featured with some tools those are not having in other applications. This application is used for the production of audio and the video performance. I did with the same thing with the same application, it a good one or the video editing, I regularly make short films, and it works fine. So if you are looking for this then I recommend you to go for Final Cut Pro software program.

There is difference between configuration of editing of amateur video and professional video editing. But if you are looking for the basic editing machine then go for the basic configuration, but of you are looking for some professional editing purpose then I suggest you take care of the information’s which is for the machine configuration. For the professional configuration you have to make a type of machine which will give you better performance in Video edition as well as in the graphic of the machine. You can get the information about this on different web sites; just go through the correct one.

For the better video editing purpose first of all you have a good RAM for smooth running machine, smooth response is very much essential for the video editing, because during the editing if there is any fault occurs then it will create problem in the editing. For that you have to configure the machine with up to 4GB RAM support along with that, which is used for the rendering videos faster. Also install a good video editing software make sure that it is compatible with the operating system that you have in your machine. The machine should have the 160 GB hard drive capacity. It is enough to run the software application and editing the video. Two very important feature which is essential for video editing is graphics card and sound card. I recommend you to go for 512-1GB nVidia Quatro or the Geforce graphics card.

You must have to noticed about the configuration for video editing, if you are looking for the basic video editing then I think the normal machines those are available in the market are sufficient to run the application s those are useful for this. If you are having the good configuration for this, you can also configure you machine with the separate parts, the most import points for that is you must have the good quality of RAM along with the good software and the good machine environment, because all the software programs are not compatible with all operating system. I hope these information are helpful for you, to make a machine for the video editing.