Thread: How to decode dolby didgital with PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

How to decode dolby didgital with PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

I am trying on the way to do is to acquire my Xbox 360 working by means of my creative X-Fi Titanium.I primary attempt by means of an audigy 4 with the SPIDF input however I didn't acquire it working at all. I believe I needed a Digital Input output module. I had problem by means of static sound in the mic as well; as a result I decided on the way to alter my sound card.I purchase a fresh X-Fi Titanium card. The digital Input was working except only in stereo.
    Consequently what I'm trying on the way to do at the moment is to acquire my X-Fi decode the Dolby digital sound from my xbox360.Please help me to get rid of this issue as soon as possible.

Re: How to decode dolby didgital with PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

I too have this trouble and I have tried several technique:
    •The official driver.
    •The unofficial driver
    •a number of fix as well as patch from the creative forum
    •And finally here
    As a result I've try the Team Suite intended for X-Fi Titanium, I got the driver working by means of several error message at the time of installation.
    However I cannot decode the Dolby digital signal.I have tried by means of the "standalone" driver however I can't acquire it working. The installation is working fine. But the device is not set on right driver.Thanks in advance for your help.

I would like to know several information in order to provide you suggestion regarding your trouble.What is your device Id? Your card may possibly be missing from device id in the INF. I am able on the way to double check if you had problem at a standstill you can PM me I help you out online.Can you post your DXDIAG full device ID? I ensure the new T series driver your inf not in there is unusual except you didn't copy your full ID?

The installation does not work as well as the driver package is full of troubles..At what time you click on the way to install it will open the installation over and over once more.As a result after that I click on the way to exit the installation program after that it carry on for a whilst as well as after that it prompts the similar questions once more. By means of what I would like to install.Subsequent to the installation it gives an error message at the end at the same time as installing drivers, so at the moment I'm stuck by means of the default High Definition drivers..

You require on the way to turn on SPDIF. That where you acquire your Optical input turn on within Audio Control pane. You will get a Audio control panel screen. Expand SPDIF I/O tab and that what you turn on if you wish for sound in from your xbox or ps3. I expect that helps you already have Dolby as well as dts. You just need turn it SPDIF on.

Unhappily I'm not at my desktop at this point in time I be able to however inform you what’s in the panel approximately: each and every one the tab menus in the picture I connected are there except for the decoder tab; beneath the spdif/io tab the two drop down menus are unapproachable - the spdif input just pronounce 'default' as well as is grayed out - the digital output declare not anything as well as is grayed out as well - in attendance there is on the other hand a check box under both of those menus that says something similar to 'enable stereo mix all the way through digital spdif.' That's not accurately what it declare, however it’s quite close. I will post a screenshot of my menu tomorrow at what time I get back home. However I outline this would give an adequate amount of description on the way to think about it over a bit.