Thread: Need to buy Pinnacle HDTV 340e pro USB

Need to buy Pinnacle HDTV 340e pro USB

hi recently i have heard about a new TV tuner card named as Pinnacle HDTV 340e. I wanted to know more about this card like it supports which configuration and the price tag, i am very excited about this particular product and will be interested if i get more information about this product so that i can decide whether to buy or not.

Re: Need to buy Pinnacle HDTV 340e pro USB

Pinnacle 340e works in the following operating system Windows Xp(32 bit only), Windows Vista(32 bit), Windows Vista(64 bit) only in beta version. Pinnacle is a much better heard name in the market and is committed to deliver a quality service and unmatched quality which many of the local TV tuner cards don't provide. So i suggest you to go ahead and buy it.

Even i suggest to go for Pinnacle it works in most of the advanced operating system. It has a unique feature of video capturing and recording TV shows which is not found in the normal TV tuner cards and the video is recorded in mpeg1, mpeg2, avi, div x format and it can also record analog videos from the cam cord. If u want to know more about the pinnacle then do visit its official site.

Pinnacle is known much for its good and advanced service. As u know as the service goes up the price of the particular product also rises. U can get the Pinnacle HDTV 340e for the price of $169. The price may vary. I am giving you the wholesome figure it may be possible that you may get in a low price somewhere else. Do check on e-bay for more such discounts on that product.