Thread: ATI Catalyst AI on the Omega Drivers

ATI Catalyst AI on the Omega Drivers

I am really in a great trouble. I have got this game for me Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War. And the thing is that I am having some issues while playing it. I have noticed that the texts that are present in the Games are messed up and I find that thing really annoying for me. I first went to the DOW help site and asked about the same but they really could not help me with the solution. I have also posted the same question in many other forums but that too resulted in nothing. I do not want to be disappointed here as well. I will be really happy if you all can suggest me some better solution. Well I have all the latest drivers installed on the system and hence I do not think that there can be any problem from the DRIVERS side. I have the Omega Drivers for me with this game. Hope to get the solution soon.

Re: ATI Catalyst AI on the Omega Drivers

Well in your case the solution is within your reach. All you have to do is disable the ATI Catalyst AI and then the game will run on your system without any issues. Well it is basically used for interpretaning some techniques or methods so that it can help in optimizing for better performance. See if disabling the Catalyst AI can help you in rectifying the messed text issue that you have mentioned above. Please let us know about the same in your next post.

You have mentioned in your post that you are having the latest Omega Drivers for you and I have question on that. Is the official Catalyst Control Center compatible with the Omega Drivers that you are having on your system? Well if you are finding it incompatible then let me tell you that you will not be able to find the ATI Catalyst AI so that you will be able to find the help for the issues that you are facing at the moment with the Game. Well let me know about the same and I am sure that if you do not have the compatibility issue then you will be able to get the ATI Catalyst AI disabled.

Well thanks a lot for the suggestions and I am happy that at least I have received some thing on which I can have my hands on. Well I have tried to search for the ATI Catalyst AI so that I can disable it and enjoy the game seamlessly, but I really cannot find that. I was really not able to locate that on the system of mine. Well I have also seen for the Catalyst Control Center compatible with the Omega Drivers but have seen that it is not at all compatible. Well I have done some googling and have found that it can not be the case and there should be an Omega Control Panel from where I can have the ATI Catalyst AI disabled. Please let me know where it could have been located if I would have not been having the compatibility issue with the Control Center. Please let me know about the situation and I am sure that I will dig the rest.

Well I think that what 5Parts has suggested really makes sense. If at all you have seen that there are compatibility issues between the Catalyst Control Center and the Omega Drivers hence I would suggest you to have the drivers that are really compatible with the Catalyst Control Center. I am sure that when you will find the compatible drivers then only you will be able to have the ATI Catalyst AI disable option for you. Well if you insist then here is where you will be able to locate the thing that we all are talking about; it should be under the standard D3D tab. Hope that you will be able to dig the stuff on your own. Please let me know if you were able to dig the ATI Catalyst AI so that we can have this into our kitty as well.

Well I do not know what have been suggested you above I will just say that follow the steps that I am giving and you will have the ATI Catalyst AI disabled. Well I just want to ask if you installed the ATT when you were installing the Omega Drivers. You must have got a pop for the installation of the ATT and if you have installed that then you will see the ATI Catalyst AI option and if not then you will not get that option. Well if you have installed the ATT then make sure that you select or set it up when the Windows starts up. When the Windows Starts up you will have to right click on its icon that is in the taskbar and then you will have to go to the Direct3D and at last you will end up with the Catalyst A.I, there you will be able to get the option to disable the same.

Thanks a lot Chandranath , you suggestion just did the trick. I was able to find the solution for me and I think that it did help me in rectifying the messed text issue. Well I am really happy that I was able to dig the ATI Catalyst AI for me with your support. Now all the messed up text are gone and I can really play the game without any issue. Thanks a lot again and I am sure that you will come up with the solutions if at all I find difficulty in the further steps.