Thread: 3d vision with ATI

3d vision with ATI

I want to buy a new graphics card, I thought taking an ATI radeon HD4890 but that is my predicament or you can say that it is my main issue, I would have subsequently given by the 3Dvision nvidia with his kit, but I do not know if it is compatible with graphics cards from home ati . So here I want to know that which are much cheaper and equally efficient. Please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I am looking for your solution post it over here.

Re: 3d vision with ATI

Hello, 3D VISION is not only similar in temperament or you can say that well matched with the NVIDIA, for the simple reason that it has the technology that NVIDIA 3D VISION, it is not a power history. I have just explain you over here in short and regarding this if you want more information then you can go for the 3dvisionfr forgot the link but I sure when you google on this within a fraction of time you will get the link of this website.

In my opinion the 3D vision of NVIDIA I will say no for this. But at the time of playing game of high definition with the ATI cards you are able to get the good experience with this. Actually in this 3D screen shot type with Zalman Triman iZ3D drivers it is terrific. I mean good. But it is more difficult to resolve than the nvidia 3D driver. which in passing also works with screens of it.

According to me NVIDIA is not alone in offering contracts to take advantage of 3D. ATI offers the same thing, except it works with another computer manufacturer. So to find this you have to go on the website and search for this I hope very soon you will get about it. And ya you have to go for this if you are looking for the ATI 3D. And yes it is true that 3Dvision is only compatible with NVIDIA graphics cards.

Nvidia has completely locked her kit 3D view to force consumers to buy their GPUs, fortunately this is not the only kit available on the market, y 'has a much less expensive, a list of 3D hardware here you can check on the website of this. For now ATI, 3D only works in interlaced mode, meaning that the resolution must be divided by 2 vertically, but this is only temporary, ati to re-buffer on the quad maps, and working with iZ3D to develop drivers that will make their stuff compatible with 3D full-resolution and come out by the end of the year. And if you search on the net you will get some of the tutorial related to this.