Thread: windows 7: Graphic driver for intel d865gbf

windows 7: Graphic driver for intel d865gbf

Hi all, I have the computer with the motherboard Intel d865gbf. I have installed the Windows 7 as the operating system for the computer. There is some problem with playing games on my computer and I am sure that it is the problem with the graphic card driver. The driver which I am using may have been corrupted. Can you tell me that from where can I get the latest driver for my graphic card or there is some other problem for not running the game properly? Please help.

Re: windows 7: Graphic driver for intel d865gbf

You are right my friend. There are more chances that the problem behind this issue is the Graphic card driver. You can select the below link and this will redirect you to the page from where you will be able o download the driver for your graphic card. If you are not very sure about the installation process then you can read the readme file along with the driver. This driver package has version 14.16 drivers and it also has the latest Video BIOS.

Go to driver download.

If you are looking for the graphic card driver for the Windows 7 then you can click here and this will let you to the page where you will be able to get all the information about Intel graphic card. This has all the information about the graphic cards and you can select the one for you and go for it accordingly. This will clear all the doubts that are in your mind regarding the Graphic card driver.

As you told that you are using very old motherboard that is intel d865gbf. You have installed the Windows 7 in that so I dont think that you will get appropriate driver for that. If you want the driver for it then you should try the Windows XP/Vista drivers in the compatibility mode. This will be the best option for you. I hope that this will help you to get out of the problem that you are facing.