Thread: Heating problems with Gigabyte GTX 460 SLI

Heating problems with Gigabyte GTX 460 SLI

Yesterday i noticed a thing regarding my Gigabyte GTX 460 SLI card that is, i think it is producing abnormal when i run certain games on it. When i run any game like Starcraft II, then it generates around 85-95 C. In point view it is producing more heat then necessary. For your information, i have not changed any factory settings, If anyone having knowledge regarding this issue then please tell me. Any suggestion will appreciate.

Re: Heating problems with Gigabyte GTX 460 SLI

I advice you, to reduce the temperature first clean your heat sink and also adjust the fan. I am using CoolerMaster CM690 II which is having a good stock airflow. This helps me to produce less heat, and help it to work fine. If possible get the CoolarMaster CM690 II, It surely help you to solve your issues. I hope this information may help you.

I think you should check out this issue with the local technician because I think there may be several reasons for this. And if you don’t know anything about this then, to show it to the local technician will help you from create any damages. After checking with the local technician do the necessary changes as recommend. If you are having any other queries, then reply me.

I am also facing the heating and compatibility issues. Also I have search through this and but I have not found any proper solution. Then one of my friends suggested me to contact with my dealer from where I bought this and asked for the replacement. My dealer gave the replacement and then after than I am not facing any issue. If possible you can do the same thing as I did.