Thread: Need ATI mobility radeon HD 3470 drivers for Windows XP SP3

Need ATI mobility radeon HD 3470 drivers for Windows XP SP3

I use desktop machine which is been loaded with Windows Xp Service pack 3. The problem is with the ATI video card. I have installed ATI Radeon HD 3470 video card and when I use slipstream everything works fine but the video card do not get detected and I get an exclamation mark. I do not know what could have been causing this. I need to fix the slipstream. Please help me out so that I can make it function as needed.

Re: Need ATI mobility radeon HD 3470 drivers for Windows XP SP3

I would suggest you to download this driver and then make the installation of the same. Click on the link which will be better as it will direct you to the download link of the driver for the operating system that you use. Install the driver to your system and then check out for the thing which will be essential for you. Am sure the issue will hen be sorted. You may then have no issue with Slipstream that you are looking out.

Have you tried reinstalling the driver. I am sure that there would be some issue with the driver that you are working with. As stated the above download link you can get the download for the system and make it install. All you have to do is to first remove the driver that is been installed. Go to the Device manager. Look for the graphic card option and uninstall the driver that is been installed. Now close the window and then install the new pack that is been downloaded. Make sure that you install the application or the driver under safe mode. I am sure you may then be able to get sort of the change and process well. Look out and make the implementation.

The slipstream issue that you are facing is basically with the nlite add on that you have used. In order to function for the same you have check out for nlite that is been used. It will be better that you remove nlite tool and make the installation again for it. Now with the updated pack of the graphic card driver try to slipstream as you need. I am sure this will not give any problem hence. Perform the task hat is been assisted and you may then be able to resolve the issue you are facing.

Try installing the driver well under safe mode and then check out for the result. All you need to do is to follow the steps as mentioned below:

• You have to first click on shut down option in the start menu
    • In the drop-down list of the Shut Down Windows dialog box, click Restart, and then click OK.
    • As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8.
    • On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press F8 when the boot menu appears.
    • Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate safe mode option, and then press ENTER.
    • Now make the installation of the driver that you want to and then restart the system.
    • Enter to a normal mode and look out for the output

I am sure this will be helpful.

The drivers compatible for Windows XP Service Pack 3 can be found on the link that is been mentioned in post 2. get the download and make it install. Now it is also essential that the addon should be compatible with desired driver that you are working with and hence nlite needs to cope with the required video card driver. Install the driver and look out for the output. I am sure this will be better and you may not get any issue while slipstream.