Thread: Release date of ATi 6 series

Release date of ATi 6 series

I am planning to buy Graphics card for my machine but don’t know which to go for but I have about the ATI 6 series graphic card but I do not exactly know about it. So if anyone have knowledge regarding this and features of it which can be best as compare to the other company graphics card please let me know. But someone have told me that this series of graphic cards are not still released in the market so if anyone have idea about the release date of it please let me know as I want to go for it for my system.

Re: Release date of ATi 6 series

I tell you that there still not the exact date declare for releasing the ATi 6 series graphics card. If possible you can go for the current ATi series graphics cards which provide you with great features and work great with your system. Below are the top graphics cards from the AMD ATi 5 series.
    • MSI R5450-MD1GH Graphic Card : It include an ATi Radeon HD 5450 GPU and supports DirectX 11 and ATi AVIVO HD, this R5450-MD1GH card from MSI are the entire result for computer gaming it resolved your all audio & video problems in the system.
    • MSI R5670-PMD1G Graphic Card : This card provide you with improved capacity other than it comprise of PCI Express 2.1 x 16, DirectX11, provide you with the HDMI support and it is HDCP proficient. It provides you the feature such as DVI Dual-link, Blu-ray and HD DVD support.

Think there is no declaration done of the releasing date for the ATi 6 series graphics card but as you have asked for the features which are offered by 6 series are somewhat similar to the features which are offered by the previous series. The graphics cards are best for computer gaming and provide you with the high definition DVD support which is great feature offered by it, so if possible you can go for the currently present series till series 6 is released in the market. If you get any related new about it let me know.

I am currently using the graphics card from MSI ATi 5 series graphics card and I am really happy with the performance and the features provided by it. I think you will have to wait for another some months for the declaration for the ATi 6 series you can just visit to the official company website to get yourself updated but I think this going to take another three to four months. So better you try use current series or use other company graphics card to see if you get the similar features from graphics card of other company which you want to have in your system.