Thread: Starcraft II performance on X1950Pro

Starcraft II performance on X1950Pro

I was playing the Starcraft ll on my system that I build at my house but recently I have moved from my home to another place where I had a system which contains the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card. I love to play the game and before installing the game here I just wanted to know that it will support the graphic card or not. As I wanted to play the game very shortly, please reply with the appropriate solution; any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to resolve the issue.

Re: Starcraft II performance on X1950Pro

To run the Starcraft ll with the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card there are a number of the system configuration that are required. As different games has different requirements for these purpose so first tell me the configuration of the system that you are using at the moment and on which you would like to play the star craft II. So, this information will help me to resolve the issue in a proper manner.

I am using the Windows Vista operating system on my Computer along with the Core 2 Duo E6400 processor which has a power of 2.13 GHz with , 2MB L2, 65nm Conroe. The system has a 2GB RAM which in my view is enough to play the starcraft II game. In addition to that it has a 500 GB hard drive in which I had recently purchased for the system. So, now tell me that I should use the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card for these game or not and it is compactable with these or not? Any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to resolve the problem.

Performance-wise, the Radeon X1950 Pro runs up to 4% quicker than the Radeon X1900 GT in Quake 4 and Far Cry, even though there were a number of titles such as F.E.A.R. and Call of Duty 2 somewhere the margin was a lot closer. When you talk about the Starcraft II it runs very good in that and there is no problem at all there in the system. The performance of the Starcraft II game is much better in the Radeon X1950 Pro graphic Card When it is compared to the other older versions of the Radeon. So you just need to install the game in the system and there will be no problem to play the game in the system that you have specified above.

The system configuration that you have mentioned above is more than enough to plat the Starcraft II with the help of the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card. It provides better graphic experience then the previous version at the resolution of the 1600x1200 on my monitor and there is no issue in using the game. So you just need to install the game and start playing it. The point that should keep in mind is that make all the settings proper in the game so that there is no problem in the Graphics after the installation of the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card in your system, if then too there is a problem then you can contact the manufacturer of the graphic card for further assistance.

If you want to play the starcraft II with the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card on your system then there is no problem with that. There are a number of the settings for the game that you have to make when you play the Starcraft II with the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card. The texture Quality should be High, Lighting should be low. The Shadows, Physics, models must be high. The Reflections should be off for the game and Post-Processing must be medium along with the other settings available in the starcraft sections. The monitor resolution should be proper to get the better effect of the game.

The game that you have stated above is playable on the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card but you have to make some settings for that such as the Reflections to On, Changing Terrain to Ultra and effects to physics and model. The major problem with the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphic card is that it does not support the higher settings such as the resolution. If you are looking for the 16-18 fps at 1280x1024 and 13-14 fps at 1920x1200 resolutions for these game on your desk top then there will be a problem in the game and you will get an improper graphics on the Monitor.