Thread: Video card problem in Windows 7

Video card problem in Windows 7

I am having the video card problem after installing new operating system Windows 7. Now moving to the problem, while playing the games an error message that collect so later in the taskbar at the flags. The message is as follows:
    Summary
    Graphics card error

Description
    Due to a Windows video hardware problem is not fully functional.

Files that help describe the problem
    WD-20101017-1053.dmp
    sysdata.xml

Under Vista, I had known earlier this display driver problem that the display driver not functioning properly and has been restored, if that helps. All drivers are up to date, and with Rivatuner I have down clocked the graphics card and made the fans more but so far no solution. Mostly it just jerks I know there was another error and when I was in the bottom of the flag look Dsktop (solve PC problems) then there is again a new error message added. It is too hot, I do not believe, according to SiSoft Sandra, the GPU has 67.5 degrees. I hope you know as more professional because I can not find a solution. My Config :
    • CPU: AMD Phenom X4 955
    • Mainboard: Gigabyte MA770-UD3P
    • Video Card: XFX GTX 275
    • RAM: 8GB DDR3 RAM (4 x 2GB Team Elite Group)
    • PSU: Corsair TX 650W
    • Operating system: Windows 7 64 bit

Re: Video card problem in Windows 7

I suspect the error is closer to the full assembly of the 4x2GB RAM not exactly well-known manufacturer. Most times if you only 2x2GB with the same error can reproduce. You may only manual timing and voltage settings for the RAM are required for full assembly. With what voltage the RAM is it indicated? The GPU should be 67° C is not a problem. Most of the cards go up to 90° without any problem. However, there were several problems lately with XFX cards.

So first thanks a lot you answer me and tried to help me. I hope we can get it together in the handle, I would really be much in it. So in Sisoft Sandra can I read this:
    Memory Module: Team Group Elite - Elite - 1333 2GB DDR3 PC3-10700U DDR3-1334 (9-9-9-24 4-33-10-5)
    Is that enough, or where I can read the voltage is completed? If I could hammer out with the settings would be great, because I have the stuff do not even 1 year. One XFX card I'm going to get well again.

It is possible to diagnose problems more accurately in the following steps:
    1. Click Start> Control Panel> System (sometimes under the heading Performance & Maintenance).
    2. Then in the Advanced tab
    3. Click the Settings button under "Startup and Recovery"
    4. Finally, uncheck "Automatically restart".

If you want the System log of Event Viewer:
    1. Open the Control Panel, then Administrative Tools.
    2. Double-click Computer Management
    3. Open the Event Viewer (under System Tools).
    Just then do a search on Google with the words and the error codes most relevant error message to find people having the same problem, and possibly the answer to the question.

I have an ATI Sapphire Radeon X1600Pro AGP 512MB. I have reinstalled Windows and now the problem occurs on Windows starts in 4 bit mode and 640x480. Then I installed the included drivers. Then you have the PC yes to restart. I did. But it starts again with 4 bit and 640x480. When I right click on the desktop do and then Properties, then Settings, you can change anything and it does not recognize the driver. Before you reinstall Windows, the graphics card worked perfectly. Can you help me? It is Windows XP.