Thread: Fallout New Vegas nvidia gfx stuttering

Fallout New Vegas nvidia gfx stuttering

I have an issue at the time of playing game. Actually when I try to play or when I start the game it constantly stutter when looking around when outside. Currently I have 8GB of ram and I have 2 hex core processors and I have 4GB quadro card so the specification in this, I think it is not an issue and I also using the latest NVIDIA driver. I am able to Max Everything out but when try to disable the water section the game runs smoothly like a silk. I have investigated regarding this but not able to get the perfect solution of this I think it is a kind of error in to the water shader code or something? Most of the running the same issue and they try to disable the water tab and try again.

Re: Fallout New Vegas nvidia gfx stuttering

I am also facing the same issue and I do not see any kind of success in this. It looks to do with the lower half the water setting. But I do not know that how to fix this. I think I have to replace it because I am getting crazy because of this. I think laptop with an ATI card does NOT do the stuttering with all the things at MAX so I think it’s an NVIDIA thing. Anybody have solution of this then please help me.

I am also facing the same issue and I do not see any kind of success in this. It looks to do with the lower half the water setting. But I do not know that how to fix this. I think I have to replace it because I am getting crazy because of this. I think laptop with an ATI card does NOT do the stuttering with all the things at MAX so I think it’s an NVIDIA thing. Anybody have solution of this then please help me.

Hey I have got an idea you just turn this back on but in the steam first you go to the properties of the game and after that try to disable the steam community. Someone else was facing the crashing issue until he disables this. And when he disable this it problem get solved. As this load as an overlay I was able to see how it might cause what you are seeing.

I am doing a job as a lecturer in the field of 3d animator and here I think it is not a server. And about my my quadro runs games as a 480gtx at stock clocks would except I get AA for free. Here I think that the issue is related to the water settings and in this the only effect NVIDIA users running the latest 2 driver revisions. So that is only my point which I want to make it clear for you.

The solution which is I have tried here it makes my query fixed. And now it is working for me very nicely. Currently I have Geforce 9800m GS. I have tried the updating drivers but it makes it even worse. And when after disabling the water tab, now my game is working or you can say that it runs smooth like a silk. And I have also tried this on the high setting but there is no any issue on the high setting also. So if you want then you can try this.