Thread: Macbook Pro (High-Res Screen?)

Macbook Pro (High-Res Screen?)

I will almost immediately going to buy a Mac book Pro 15" with a core i7. I am rather in hesitation whether I must buy a High-resolution screen or just usual? I would extremely prefer the sleek screen though; I don’t actually desire the matte/anti-glare one. So do you believe that the high-res sleek screen on the 15-inch MacBook Pro is value the money, if it increases the presentation or just the understanding or anything you would call it and whether it is enhanced than just a usual glossy display?. I understand that the text becomes a small with the high-resolution screen but I don't have such awful eyes, I require the computer for gaming, using Boot camp of course, also correct some videos on iMovie, a number of Photoshop, timepiece movies / video's on, learn, etc.

Re: Macbook Pro (High-Res Screen?)

As you have mentioned above that the text become smaller in the Macbook pro when you go for the high resolution the thing is right but in addition to that it also creates other problem. The text becomes smaller on a very high resolution and then the clearly sharper which creates a number of the issue in the eye of the person sitting on the front of the Macbook pro. The other problem that will occur is that all the belongings you are training to do are quite visually rigorous; it does create intelligence to go for a high resolution screen. It comes with a premium cost but with a number of the disadvantages when used at a high resolution.

Thank you for your advices you are right that the screen at the high resolution will make the text smaller and picture sharper. The other thing that I want to know is that if I buy a Glossy screen with the MAcbook Pro 15’’ then it will create a problem for my eyes or not. Is the Macbook is good to buy when it is compared with other brands such as the Samsung and Windows computers, so please provide me the suggestion on to which laptop I should buy any recommendation will be appreciated as it solves the issue.

The Glossy screen is not very well in the Macbook Pro 15’’ when it is used at a very high resolution. If you are a gamer and want to enjoy the high end games on the Macbook pro 15’’ then it is not a good option for you to buy it. In addition to the Glossy screen it also has a number of the issue with that such as the screen is not so portable as I have used it and not happy with the performance. So according to me if you are going for the buy then go for the other brands which are available in the market in the same category and also check the resolution of those display as gaming is the main aim here.

I tried to browse different websites from the Macbook pro 15’’ and come across with the different observation such as; the color is alright, but the intensity seems a bit dimmer than the elder anti glare; I have together set to the similar intensity and together have been calibrated with a Huey Pro. The perpendicular presentation angles still suck; it is a TN pane, so I am not astonished; seem likes the grown-up one. I tried captivating an image of this, but my P and S is also a POS. Parallel angles are also similar to the older one. I took an image, but I don’t if you can tell, but the high-resolution one looks a bit yellow from the correct.