Thread: My screen has flipped sideways HELP

My screen has flipped sideways HELP

Yesterday one of my friends gave me Emulator MAME games to test on computer to make sure that it works or not. When I was playing game, game display was little bit flipped horizontally. I went to game option and tried to flip its display from game Display Option. I am not interested to write that what happened to game but now my whole computer display screen is sideway. I have checked my monitors setting, there is not fault and also not able to change display settings from monitor settings. After lots of tried I am not able to change its screen, I want it back in its original position. Please help me as soon as possible. i am using windows XP on my computer.

Re: My screen has flipped sideways HELP

I think so you made some command on your keyboard which changed your display options. You should try to restore your system from that point when you have not started playing game. Just select all programs and go in Accessories. Select System Tools and click on system restore Application. This application can be use to restore your system to at specific point. Just open this application and select earlier time when your display was perfect. This action will restart your computer to get back in its real position. I hope it will solve your problem.

Go in your display option and try to select see is there any option to get back default option. I am sure nothing has been damage in your system. Sometime games change your display appearance. Right click on your desktop and select properties and then chose appearance and chose advance. I hope you can get back your old display settings. Just try doing this. You should also try to select settings option form properties windows. Maybe it will solve your problem.

I have seen similar problem almost 6 month before when my 4 years old child made some commands on keyboard and my display rotated horizontally. I do not know what he did but after lots of tried I got the solution and I hope it will solve your problem. Just go in control panel and select Display option. Then go in to settings and chose advance there Is a tab on the top in right direction which say Inter(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile click it and chose Graphic properties. And now select display settings and you will see rotation there. Just make your further setting form there. I hope you will be able to solve. if you do not want get back in this situation then plz unselected " enable Rotation" option from this settings windows.
    Last edited by CACTUS101; 19-10-2010 at 03:47 AM.

I have downloaded GTA game on my computer. Yesterday I was playing it. I had no problem in its graphic resolution and appearance. But when I quit this game after play one hour, I found that my computer screen was vertically opposite. I do not know how this happened. But I am sure that it happened just because of commands made from my keyboard when I was playing games thorough my keyboard. I have checked every setting but notable to find its solution. Please if you people have any idea then please inform me. I really need help, it is very difficult to use computer in opposite screen because you cannot adjust with your mouse.

I am really sad that you are not able to use your computer just because of game. But you know lots of people face this problem on their computer when they play games first time. You can change your computer any direction from your keyboard button. Just press Ctrl + Alt + down arrow command to get your display in its original position. You know I knew this solution because I also had this two months ago.