Thread: Arma 2-- gtx 480 graphic card problems

Arma 2-- gtx 480 graphic card problems

I have some doubt on my gamming. I am asking about Razor two mission because it giving me little bit low performance. I am just getting 25 frames per seconds which looks very slow. My all setting are on high and Ant analyzer (AA) is also disabled. My system is running with Phenom II X4 @ 3.4 Ghz, my graphic card is EVGA GTX 480. My RAM is 4GB DDR2 and motherboard is Gigabyte 785G and OS is windows 7.

re: Arma 2-- gtx 480 graphic card problems

I think so that your system has enough power to run with this game. It requires 1 GB RAM and 10 GB hard disk space. Recommended graphic card form the game deplores is Nvidia Geforce 7800 / ATI Radeon 1800. So I hope your system should work with it. I think so your drivers are not up-to-date. Update your video drivers up to latest version. Also turn off your back ground programs and browsers to provide best processor support to game. I think it will be enough to solve your problem.

I have one solution and I hope it should work on your system. Tyr it and let me know what happen. Go to in your start menu and type msconfig and press enter. It will open one new setting in front of you. Now chose BOOT tab and go in to Advance option. In top, you will see Maximum memory and make here check mark and also type “3584” and now click OK. Now apply these new settings on your system. Reboot your system and now run your game and update your new experience here.

Thanks for your replies. I will go for these setting as soon as possible but right now I am not having my monitor. I sent it to service center. It was three years old and was giving me some brightness problem. If after making these setting, if still CPU will not support this system, I will try to update it. I will go for something else which will support my system to run this game. I thought that ARMA 2 is not supportable on low frame work.