Thread: Asus g71 freezing during gameplay

Asus g71 freezing during gameplay

When I am playing the game it keeps freezing me. And currently I am using the Asus G71Gx for playing the games. Then when I got this issue at the time of playing I hit the control-alt-delete, and then re-enter the game by using the Task Manager and then I am able to continue playing until it happens again.

Re: Asus g71 freezing during gameplay

What do you mean by freezing because I have not heard this before on the computer application? Actually it is a low frame per second? Or totally locks up? I be acquainted with that the G71 has a difficulty if you start playing a game later than you come out of a hibernate/power saver mode. Make sure you reboot ahead of playing.

I have a G71 that will go to around 1 or 2 frames per second in crysis if I do not re start before playing. As soon as it heats up further than a certain temperature it does this. Actually rebooting eliminates the matter. With any luck they discover a solution for it. I have updated the bios but it still there. I am not sure if it is similar matter but give it a try.

Yeah I have the similar you can say that exact trouble. And I have the newest 1701 BIOS update and I come anytime out of the sleep mode in any game drops to the about 2 FPS after 20 minutes or so. And when I reboot my computer, the trouble seems to go away. If anybody has a answer for this, so please post it as soon as you can.