Thread: Best Single GPU setup?

Best Single GPU setup?

I want to buy the GPu for my computer and the price is not an issue with me. I just need a best single GPU setup as the Dual GPU setup always create a problem in my computer. I am planning to buy the GPU in the next month so know I just want to know the best single setup for GPU. So I need a proper guidance to get the best single GPU so I can experience good gaming experience.

Re: Best Single GPU setup?

As you are looking for the single GPU which is having fast performance in the gaming so you can go for the Nvidia 480GTX which is a good graphic cards which provides with the better gaming experience and also have the single GPU card you won't need any other graphic card after using it. You just need to get it fix with your laptop and also make sure that it is well compatible with your laptop and then you will experience the gaming enjoyment.

You can go for the Nvidia graphic card which will also provide you the good performance with the gaming but then you will be facing the problem with the over heat in the temperature and also have trouble with the power with this graphic card. So, I would like to suggest you to go for the graphic card of ATI 5870 which is not having the problem of over heating in the playing the game or performing a high application on your computer.

The AMD Phenom II X4 965BE is also one of the fastest single GPU which gives with the better output with the multimedia. It is having the Core i7 which is clocked at 4.0 GHz which is to be run with most of the graphic cards as to get the best gaming output on the computer. And the monitor can only have the maximum resolution of 720p and the bottleneck occurs mostly on the this type of resolution. So just get the proper resolution set for your computer and this AMD graphic card to experience best gaming output.