Thread: Westinghouse 24 inches L2410NM monitor parts

Westinghouse 24 inches L2410NM monitor parts

I was working on my computer system on the last night on my project due to a mistake the panel of my monitor screen has got the crack. I wanted to get changed of that panel or if possible replace it. If anyone have gone through the same problem with the same issue can be help me out from this trouble. Any answer regarding this topic can appreciated, Thank in Advance.

Re: Westinghouse 24 inches L2410NM monitor parts

I have the same monitor which you have. I didn’t get any such kind of problem regarding this issue so that you can go for the technical support of the company to get the replacement of the monitor panel. This might help you to get the new panel of the monitor or the replacement of it from the company engineer.

I have gone to the official support of the company but the thing is that the company technical engineer as not giving the good service for the end user or any customer of the same company. It is seen that many of them has this kind of problem facing like me. But the problem is that it was happen by a small mistake for that reason the panel get crack.

I think you have tried it out with all the possibilities which can be taken for the replacement of the monitor panel with company. Is it so that the company service center id far away from your residence or not, if not then it might occur due the overwork on the company. You must call it again for the company about this problem.

I have also faced this kind of problem last week ago but the thing is that I have taken the monitor recently not more than two months. So I got the replacement of the old one I got the new one from the company itself. When do you purchase this monitor? If recently then do you have the bill and all the paper which you have got form the company at the time of purchasing?

Yes, I have taken it recently this brand new Westinghouse monitor it is about 24 inches in size. They have given the warranty of three years, and I have the entire document which is been provided by them at the time of purchasing the monitor. So can I claim it to the company workshop from where I have taken the monitor?

It is very good if have the entire document which have get from the workshop from where you have purchase then it is good you can claim for the replacement of the monitor panel. And mainly they provide all the necessary service to their customer. I hope this will help you to change your monitor panel and again look same as it was at the earlier time.