Thread: after install driver 258, "game hack detected"

after install driver 258, "game hack detected"

I own a computer that is having windows 7 as the operating system and the Intel core 2 duo as its processor, I have also installed the Nvidia geforce 310M. The other thing is that it is giving me the best performance up till now, But from last few days whenever i have tried to play a game then a error message pop up saying that "game hack detected", I have also consulted some of mine friends who are the professional game players they also told me that they nothing about this error, I confused what to do now and also worried a lot please help me in this so that i can again star playing games.

Re: after install driver 258, "game hack detected"

This problem may occur when you try to play game which is not compatible with the system requirements of yours, Then what you have to is just check with the video card or the graphic card that you are using, The other thing is that it may have also happen that there may some problem in the graphic card that you are using just replace it with the other one which is much better than it .

I have gone through your problem and it seemed to me that there may some problem in the driver that you have recently install, According to me what you do is just disable the intel graphics and uninstall the driver which you have installed recently. After that you just check it that if the problem still exist or not, if yes than there nothing wrong with the driver just take care that the application of your system are working fine.

It is quite related to the problem that i was facing a few days before , the same error message which you was getting i was not able to understood the error but I think that i can help you in this , What you have to do is just uninstall the game that you are playing , because the game that you are playing may be having some of the virus in it and also may be affecting your system. Try this thing and if you really love that game than buy the original copy of it so that it will be error free and will cause no harm to your system.

This cases happen on regular basis that if the copy of game that you are using is not original then you may tend to go through this phase, The other thing is that there is only solution behind it just uninstall the game and see whether the problem still persist with the other games, This is what you have to do and you will come to know where the actual problem lies in the game or in the graphic card then change the either of it according to the requirements.