Thread: Touch screen monitor instead of tablets

Touch screen monitor instead of tablets

I am a student and I wanted to buy a graphics tablet. However, one where the picture is displayed, that is, with built-in monitor. But they are quite expensive. No, I do not buy something. Were a purchase of a touch screen (8 "for the beginning) are worth instead of a graphics tablet? Or are there problems? Right now, I still use Windows, but will soon switches to Mac.

Re: Touch screen monitor instead of tablets

The touchscreen is fine thing, especially if you want to anyway use a graphics tablet with "pad" there are also those where no monitor is built in there but only a prop, you want to sketch or similar place under it. depending on what you need it and how you can handle it want. if I could afford it, mac is always better but look at if you should opt for a graphics tablet that the Macintosh driver is available, there are some which does not offer this.

I think that you can not compare A graphics tablet is something completely different dimension. The touch screen is indeed designed for the finger and sometimes you can not use a touchscreen with a stylus. From the sensitivity never mind. Buy yourself rather have a good graphics tablet at a reasonable price. You get used to it very quickly, that you draw on the tablet and the image will be visible on the monitor.

I can not believe you because what else is left over as a graphics tablet! except you buy a wacom tablet with built-in display but with normal touchscreen can forget!. The tablet PC will always be a better choice since you can take it every where along with you this where as the Touch screen LCD will never prove to be useful anyways. hopefully this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved.

So as a graphics tablet I can only advise of touchscreens also something had also times before, but you can forget full. MUCH inaccurate to A touch screen is much too vague, since you will not be long your delight. a way, is also somewhat less accurate than for example an Intuos3. But both first choice for image editing.

Tablet PC solutions is better because coaching, hardware and software. Here in our Tablet PC online shop offers a selection of Tablet PCs for every application in Europe is unparalleled. Whether for industrial, field service, aviation, trade, navigation, design, medicine, study, science, etc. in our online shop for all the right equipment available.